Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you tired of Pointless suggestions and attachments of Mike Morono?

Are you tired if Mike Torino aka Morono?

• Yes we are tired. When will he shut up.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • We can tolerate that clown a bit more.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

PUZZLE

Mike stop filling the forum with your stupid advices and pointless attachments. Just go play Barbi or some other toys of yo IQ level. We are all really tired of you.

Screenshot_20171116-153925-picsay.jpg
He's a sad case really cmon you must feel a bit sorry for him. Jacking off in the bathroom to nudey mags while his ma is banging the door down screaming "I know you're not combing your hair!, get out of there at once and go clean outside the trailer or there'll be no supper for you boy!"

Bogan

He use to get under my nerves but sometimes u can't help but laugh at the random cr4p that he comes up with and the attachments he add to each comment. Or when he quotes what u have said but completely changes what it says you said. Hahahah he really mustn't have much of a life. These days he's just another form of entertainment hahaha

CRABNUTZ

Bro he is a jerk. He is here just to give us headache. I am really tired of him
If he gives you a headache then you're taking stuff way too seriously, bro. The best way to overcome idiocy is to simply ignore them, or play along in a satirical manner.