Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Average amount of gold for perfect talent?

CRABNUTZ

Yes, I remember. Although you didn't have to worry about getting a Torcher Health talent...
You're absolutely correct! Although there are many more possible talents in the current pool, it is still in my opinion more affordable than it used to be. With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing more weeks of discounted talents in the coming future. I think it would boost revenue for FTX. Especially with the advent of skills and other additional revenue generating features. There are many players like myself that possess all the sics and talents they'll need, that would only expand their talent collection if an additional break in price was offered.

neispavani5

You're absolutely correct! Although there are many more possible talents in the current pool, it is still in my opinion more affordable than it used to be. With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing more weeks of discounted talents in the coming future. I think it would boost revenue for FTX. Especially with the advent of skills and other additional revenue generating features. There are many players like myself that possess all the sics and talents they'll need, that would only expand their talent collection if an additional break in price was offered.
Max flash, missle, fire, victory and?

Torcher health or torcher dmg? :D
Why not 4 luna with 20talents for gordo health, it would be impossible to kill them :D

Segovia

Max flash, missle, fire, victory and?

Torcher health or torcher dmg? :D
Why not 4 luna with 20talents for gordo health, it would be impossible to kill them :D
The Capo of my cartel, uk scurvy dogs, has gordos with 20k hp and they are still killable. I reckon max flashbang talents beats anything in this game right now. Just think about it, 40 second long fbs... it's insanity.

PUZZLE

The Capo of my cartel, uk scurvy dogs, has gordos with 20k hp and they are still killable. I reckon max flashbang talents beats anything in this game right now. Just think about it, 40 second long fbs... it's insanity.
I use flashbang and Torchers. Never lose and never retrain troops. I use rear walking sics. So they don't die many too

CRABNUTZ

You're right about that. My piercing cannons deal over 24k damage per shot. My regular cannons 15-17k per shot. A nightmare for anything in their range.

neispavani5

You're right about that. My piercing cannons deal over 24k damage per shot. My regular cannons 15-17k per shot. A nightmare for anything in their range.

This is now stricly hypotetical
Base health of a lvl 22 gordo is 12 837 and dmg is 324
Gerilla gordos are 16 046 helt and 404dmg
If you have capos bonus full it is 19 255 and 485dmg

So, if you have luna with max health talent you get gordos with 23 106 health

And with capos bonus you get gordos with 26 315 health

At the beginnig of an attack if you have +10 energy you start with 66 energy(correct me if i am wrong) so u have 5 flash.

So theoreticaly it is possible to have full gordos with luna and still beat any base.
And your piercing canon wont take a gordo in one shot :)

Segovia

This is why I only use gordos lol, best units in the game right now, imo.

CRABNUTZ

This is now stricly hypotetical
Base health of a lvl 22 gordo is 12 837 and dmg is 324
Gerilla gordos are 16 046 helt and 404dmg
If you have capos bonus full it is 19 255 and 485dmg

So, if you have luna with max health talent you get gordos with 23 106 health

And with capos bonus you get gordos with 26 315 health

At the beginnig of an attack if you have +10 energy you start with 66 energy(correct me if i am wrong) so u have 5 flash.

So theoreticaly it is possible to have full gordos with luna and still beat any base.
And your piercing canon wont take a gordo in one shot :)
That's correct. That's also assuming that nothing else is chipping away at those gordos. Ie: machine guns doing 6k damage per second.

Theoretically, I could replace a reaper with one of the many butchers I have sitting on the bench and theoretically kill your theoretical gordos in one shot:)

All jokes aside, you can't freeze everything that's gonna shoot at you with 5 flashes on a well-designed base.

Segovia

That's correct. That's also assuming that nothing else is chipping away at those gordos. Ie: machine guns doing 6k damage per second.

Theoretically, I could replace a reaper with one of the many butchers I have sitting on the bench and theoretically kill your theoretical gordos in one shot:)

All jokes aside, you can't freeze everything that's gonna shoot at you with 5 flashes on a well-designed base.
any chance I could get advice on base layout from an experienced player such as yourself? I am currently level 39 and get raided about once or twice a day.

CRABNUTZ

It's been almost a year since I was that level, but if you're only getting raided once or twice a day, I would consider that quite successful.

When I was your level, I would mimic the layouts that gave me the most trouble. That's the best advice I can give to you for that.

Addicted brothers 2

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars