Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beating a dead horse...Champions League

lamaJ

This system broken since last year. So much people asked about this past one year and since last year @Chase - FTX Games said "still overhaul". So lets see until next year then we can ask again

Gogs

It's alright. I can feel struggle and anger about every week placements in league.
Been there, saw that.
But this is not a way to crawl down and cry, while you still rolling on the floor.
I've been placed every f single time at 12th or beneath place. Never seen top 5 from start I begin to claim leagues.
Look, it's not about, if some1 already have Prison bonus, and still they r making no.1 place in league. I am constantly doing that, cause, man 250 gold and chest.
And if u r not up to playing and getting medals, thats upon u.
I really like to compete, and try to get as much medals as I can. It improve u, ur cartel compound, ur base, ur attack, ur defense.
So, there is no need to be pesimist, if cards are not good in this hand, second will be good, or turn a table around. ;)

Willow

Exa
The issue is that people arent collecting their reward and keeping themselves in the league...currently I'm in 10th place...600 medals always from 9th place...and I checked the individuals within the top 5...they have the prison bonus already.
Exactly I'm in the same boat where I have given up on the points even to the fact they would be in the top 5 the when I stay put guess who is there.. Rigged system