Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beautiful event

Jbogx

Are you kidding me?? I'm lvl 44 and find it at base 20 of the event??
Congratulations to the developers!

Attachments

Master B

Just be thankful for event and that you will get any prize.. i am on checkpoint 15.. and that's it for me, i am glad that i got at least something.

Julio

Just be thankful for event and that you will get any prize.. i am on checkpoint 15.. and that's it for me, i am glad that i got at least something.
I'm with you on being appreciative for things.

I haven't started the event yet, however checkpoint 20 looks sadistic and demoralizing for a lot of players. I believe that FTX should ask themselves the question, "What are we trying to accomplish with this event."

I would imagine one potential answer is to create raving fans. If you can't get past 2/3 of the event and you finish with such a monstrosity of defensive weapons, you are not likely going to be finishing the event in a positive, upbeat manner. Rather, you will feel dejected and demoralized.

If you recall, the comments from the first event were overwhelming enthusiastic. I believe that even though a lot of the players weren't able to complete the event, they appreciated being able to progress significantly, earn generous rewards, and walked away excited for future events.

The second event was more difficult than the first and the ability for players to earn the higher rss rewards was reduced. That being said, the really difficult checkpoints were not evident until near the end. Most people enjoyed the event (although they felt slighted with the lack of blue directives) and still received fairly generous rewards.

This event appears much harder than the first two. I really don't see the need to make it that difficult. The difficulty of event 1 and 2 both seemed appropriate. They both had increasingly difficult checkpoints that slowly weeded out the lower level and weaker players and still provided a challenge for higher level players.

I have enjoyed the events and look forward to starting this one (just one more training camp upgrade...). I hope FTX takes this feedback for future events. I also hope the leaderboard has players grouped better according to player levels.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Are you kidding me?? I'm lvl 44 and find it at base 20 of the event??
Congratulations to the developers!
What is the problem? It looks scary at first but look at the weapons levels... Most of them are level 1 or 2 so you can wipe out a great deal of them with firebombs, and the rest will not harm you enough to prevent you from getting the finca.

I'm 4 levels under you and went through this one without finding it too difficult for my level.

Blacknoyzz

So for the event I wish they would make some adjustments.

1. Bring back paratroopers
2. It would be nice to be able to switch scicarios and squads if the ones you picked weren't the right fit.
3. If you decide to do the event, give an option for a free shield for the regular game.

Last edited:

Master B

I'm with you on being appreciative for things.

I haven't started the event yet, however checkpoint 20 looks sadistic and demoralizing for a lot of players. I believe that FTX should ask themselves the question, "What are we trying to accomplish with this event."

Okay here, my cartel mate who is level 47 (i must say that he bought 1 offer in his life, so he doesn't have such a good talents) .. he plays Gordo Rpg Rpg Gordo.. and first time he failed on checkpoint 20, next time he made a good tactic, and he lost 4 gordos and 1 rpg.. he is currently on checkpoint 24, and checkpoint 24 has 5 RL (strong ones) 2 nerves and 5 pirsings.. all of them around finca.. so checkpoint 20 isn't that hard, with a good tactic it is possible, because everything is level 1.

Julio

still looks sadistic :eek:

I will start the event in a bit. Good to know it can be beat. I am going to use the same mix of troops. Thx.