Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Being attacked whilst attacking..

Rio26

Banned
This has happened to me a few times now and it's beginning to fry my head, I've been attacking a player base almost destroy it and then the game kicks me out, then when I go back to attack the same player base I can't because it's already under attack, so explain this paradox to me.. How in the **** can you not attack a base if it is already under attack but somebody else can attack the same base without receiving the same treatment?

All the while every soldier I lost in the battle that i was kicked out of I still have to pay to reinforce them and wait for my squad to fill

Get it sorted lads..

Rio26

Banned
This has happened to me a few times now and it's beginning to fry my head, I've been attacking a player base almost destroy it and then the game kicks me out, then when I go back to attack the same player base I can't because it's already under attack, so explain this paradox to me.. How in the **** can you not attack a base if it is already under attack but somebody else can attack the same base without receiving the same treatment?

All the while every soldier I lost in the battle that i was kicked out of I still have to pay to reinforce them and wait for my squad to fill

Get it sorted lads..
This also doesn't make sense in the sense that you allegedly can not attack people when they're online..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

Get it sorted lads..
Are you "vulnerable" when you are doing this attack? You should see a little message on the screen when you are.

Rio26

Banned
Are you "vulnerable" when you are doing this attack? You should see a little message on the screen when you are.
Not even pal, I know you become vulnerable for a while after you spend more than 3 hours a day online, but the message wasn't up when it happened..