Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@Ben - few questions

CZechwarrior

ok @Ben, here is few questions

1.) Why do not you listen to most of the players who write here? not a few boys with platinum card, but normal players without plenty Purple Sicarios , perfects of talents or skills lvl 5 and tons of gold?

2.) You do not really see that the game in this form is unplayable for these players?

3.) How do you want to compensate the money that players have put in Forta, Miquel, talents againts bombs, missile and Flashbang Sicarios/Flashbang Duration?

4.) do you really think the game rescues only a few ,,golden´´ players , that game do not need normal players?

5.) why do not you do your work here?

zecke2

ok @Ben, here is few questions

1.) Why do not you listen to most of the players who write here? not a few boys with platinum card, but normal players without plenty Purple Sicarios , perfects of talents or skills lvl 5 and tons of gold?

2.) You do not really see that the game in this form is unplayable for these players?

3.) How do you want to compensate the money that players have put in Forta, Miquel, talents againts bombs, missile and Flashbang Sicarios/Flashbang Duration?

4.) do you really think the game rescues only a few ,,golden´´ players , that game do not need normal players?

@Ben - FTX Games
Totally agree!
That's the big questions and we never get an answer .
FTX is not interested in us players at all.
Only money.
What from our ideas and suggestions are included in the game. Lol.
Who has the idea for warden tower??
I don't think it was a player :)
If we have the tower forever ftx should make it more justice for all players who spent much time and money in flash squads. You can make it like a sicario. Reduce flash duration by a % ratio.
Would be more ethical and helps to hold the players in the game.
You have to finally see that and correct your mistakes.
Ty

BenOG

Administrator
I listen to all players who write here. I listen, I read, and I send a report to the devs/support when needed.

I see that the Warden Tower adds something new to the game and will take players some time to learn/adapt to the new tower. I also see players who talk about the change being a good thing for the game while others aren't all that enthused. I have been looking on youtube for videos posted by our community and seen some really good examples of how people are adapting to this change.

You are more than welcome to contact support with a ticket on refunds, as they are the only ones with the power and say so to give them out. They can be reached at narcos@ftxgames.com.

I think this change allows for more meaningful offense and defensive play to be done at high levels. I have read that the people playing against the tower have some gripes, and I have taken this information to those that need to see it. Yet I have also read multiple and received multiple private messages from people who like the change and want it to stay the way it is now.

I work very hard to bring feedback from our players to those that need to hear it the most. Sometimes this results in changes, sometimes it is decided to keep things the way they are. Game development is also not a quick turnaround with things like this - we need to study the numbers and look at things from many angles before changes are made.

Last edited:

CZechwarrior

1) You really read and resend the option that some of the players wrote. Warden Tower with Remove Stun Effect only for Finca, Full Deploy War with Warden Tower up front Base, decelerate remove stun effect Warden Tower and many others? Sorry but i can´t believe it.
2) yes, maybe Warden Tower add some new, maybe good idea, but not in this form. Realy you don´t see that your new REAL NARCOS is only - send suicide squad with Torchers on Warden Tower or buying attack squad only from David/Parca? it´s REAL NARCOS really? this option are again only for your small group spenders, which can make healing after every attack for gold or buy immediately David/Parca squad. ... For a while pls forget on your few spenders and listen to more normal players
3)Ok
4) like upgrade ?? Again only your few golden players. What i read on Line, Viber, what's up from normal players is just how is now totally Excessive defense. And from many players about quitting account, because that they can´t and don´t want play your ,,REAL NARCOS´´ in this form.
5) I have an idea what you are doing here, but I do not see any results of what everyone is writing here or what they want.

So @Ben if you dont want game with few cartels and players, listen to more normal players. Thanks for your answer

Dario1

So @Ben - FTX Games i have 3 flashbang attacks 35 sec each,with the new tower is like i have 1 sec flash,whats the point of this???

So you tell me that you will give me all my money back for
Destroyng my flashbang strategy/attacks???

zecke2

So @Ben - FTX Games i have 3 flashbang attacks 35 sec each,with the new tower is like i have 1 sec flash,whats the point of this???

So you tell me that you will give me all my money back for
Destroyng my flashbang strategy/attacks???
@Ben - FTX Games
and that's exactly what many people want to know here.
Do you think that's fair?
why is not this percentage reduced?
Do you understand that at all what this is about?
And please do not just listen to a few, but listen to most and say that the warden tower is not a good idea or should work differently.
We can make a vote what the people of the Warden Tower hold.
You should put more pressure on the developers to change something.

ze roberto

Dear @Ben - FTX Games i just want you to know that i contact ftx twice about a refund and i only got automated emails for answer.I see also that you locked the other post on forum about refund. I will post the answers.Just tell me what i have to do to take my money back.
hahaha, that suits ftx.
they face death and wait until everything runs in the sand.
not this time.
now they have exaggerated.
write to the support and ask for your money back. if that does not help write to google or apple or similar facilities.
goes on the pages of facebook, twitter, etc. and makes your trouble there.tell all the world whats going on.
i've been playing for over 2 years and have invested a lot of money but now is enough. wakes up at last.

CZechwarrior

Dear @Ben - FTX Games i just want you to know that i contact ftx twice about a refund and i only got automated emails for answer.I see also that you locked the other post on forum about refund. I will post the answers.Just tell me what i have to do to take my money back.
i got the same answer. Save this answer, we need to take legal action against the FTX, it is the deliberate depreciation of our investments which we put into to the game for a purpose fun. More players - bigger chance for win.

ze roberto

@Ben - FTX Games
you do not notice at ftx that many players have stopped and that the activities in the game have eased extremely. That should give you something to think about.