Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best update in 2 years

quarpint

I don't agree with dnd.
Imo a sic for Finca health is better. We always ask for this sic. And he protect the lower levels too against no deploy.
The warden tower takes away all the good flash attacks and make all the sics and helipad abilities useless. That can not be. The tower has to be reworked . Maybe slower or something else in helipad .
Fact is with both we have a problem soon.
It comes the time when nobody attack other players. Because no chance to win and/or not enough cash for the refresh of troops.
@Ben - FTX Games look at your statistics and you will see that The playing behavior has changed dramatically and is played much less. That means the end soon.
You urgently need to act on the devs for what is changed.
Flashbang with at least one Torcher squad still works (ofc not on every layout, but same for other sics).. Smoke them up to the Warden Tower and wait for the boom :)

But I agree, both together Warden + Don Neto is too much!

Dario1

Dude
Flashbang with at least one Torcher squad still works (ofc not on every layout, but same for other sics).. Smoke them up to the Warden Tower and wait for the boom :)

Dude do you even play the game? Lets say you can kill warden tower with 1 squad torcher(if the tower doesnt have any good health and its near the front of the base), you will lose at least 1 squad per attack, that means you cant do 2 attacks in a row that means you cant farm or play chest....plus if you suicide one squad and you go in with 3 squads more torchers will die 100%.

zecke2

Of course, you are right.
But always sending a suicide squad is not exactly good gameplay.
Btw. Some towers have to much health that is impossible to destroy with one squad.
There is many to do for ftx to find a good middle way.
FTX can ask us for help but they already make their own thing.
That comes out when people who don't play the game try to find the balance ;-)

Dario1

Of course, you are right.
But always sending a suicide squad is not exactly good gameplay.
Btw. Some towers have to much health that is impossible to destroy with one squad.
There is many to do for ftx to find a good middle way.
FTX can ask us for help but they already make their own thing.
That comes out when people who don't play the game try to find the balance ;-)

Dude they dont care about balance they care about money,they know better than you and me how to balance the game...they could just add some finca health for free

Dario1

Whats the -- point to release miguel-forta when you know after few months you will realese don neto+talents...and-- the balace of the game too.

Last edited by a moderator:

quarpint

Dude

Dude do you even play the game? Lets say you can kill warden tower with 1 squad torcher(if the tower doesnt have any good health and its near the front of the base), you will lose at least 1 squad per attack, that means you cant do 2 attacks in a row that means you cant farm or play chest....plus if you suicide one squad and you go in with 3 squads more torchers will die 100%.
That's not kind..

Clap Clap your squad goes with the boom. There are still other sics (firebomb for example) if you think you'd lose less squads with them.

There 'is' (more 'was') an anti sic for rockets and firebomb, but nothing against flashbang. It was way overpowered, so there comes Warden Tower. I like it!
It also nerfs firebomb and rocket squads.. You can't just flash+bomb everything as simple as before.

But once again, both together don't work imo as you can create a base that is unbeatable. It is just my theory I have no proof!

But please @Ben - FTX Games don't make us buy twelve new offense sics.

Dario1

Dude I didn't want to offend you, but you dont know the game and you post an opinion that is not accurate.There is nothing anti firebomb and antimissile in the game the sicarios Miguel and Forta are ANTI-FINCA sicarios and not anti fire bomb.Noone said to firebomb players and missile that they should/could kill finca directly so its ok to take it from them.But flash is a different story and they completely made it useless.(They could make Maeve more efficient but its just another scam).And for your info I got 8 Diegos that are useless and my 12 flashbang sicarios are trash now too.So I should invest money for firebomb now? give give give money and at some point they will make my money useless again.

quarpint

Dude I didn't want to offend you, but you dont know the game and you post an opinion that is not accurate.There is nothing anti firebomb and antimissile in the game the sicarios Miguel and Forta are ANTI-FINCA sicarios and not anti fire bomb.Noone said to firebomb players and missile that they should/could kill finca directly so its ok to take it from them.But flash is a different story and they completely made it useless.(They could make Maeve more efficient but its just another scam).And for your info I got 8 Diegos that are useless and my 12 flashbang sicarios are trash now too.So I should invest money for firebomb now? give give give money and at some point they will make my money useless again.
Ok smartypants, I correct myself.. I meant anti finca.

It is no different story! They nerfed rocket and bomb squads with the anti sics, so suddenly flashbang-energy was the strongest combo. It can't be that one combo is that much better than the others. People were asking for a nerf.
Moreover from what I felt it is by far the cheapest squad, try to get quicas with firebomb talents. So is it ok that the cheapest one is by far the strongest one?

You don't have to spend anymore money on the current offense sics, firebomb won't make any base easier to beat. Teach me wrong and show me someone who clears his map in no time with firebomb squads.
It all depends on the individual layouts and defense sics/ talents. I think that Diegos are nerfed too much, but flashbang still has a lot of potential.

You're struggling because rocket nD is gone and you can't eat up everything from upfront anymore? It just seems you have a lack of skills, maybe candy crush fits you..

Dario1

First of all I didn't offend you the way you do now.But still I will give you some answers.I am a flashbang player that means I never did no deploy since level one I go down and kill bases with troops(so this is a game for me and not candycrash).I agree with you that the cheapest one should be the stronger one(refer to Laquica attack).Now Firebomb until yesterday was overpowered since the start of the game if you had 1 good firebomb attack you could join WARS easy with only 4 sicarios and clear map in literally 3 minutes--flash was never that good.And lastly you say flashbang has potential let me analyse it.Warden tower removes flash so even if you have 1 minute flash or you go inside with the basic flash isn't it the same?Plus everyone now have the same structure in base cause its clearly the best(another feature of the game that is now dead,how to make your base by your own mind).I am trying to open your eyes,everytime game suggests you to play with one combo and they ask money for it they make it useless so you change your gameplay again with money(Diego's,Scorpion's now Flashbang sicario's).And now whats left some laquiqas that are not that good and also need a lot of money to make them with the correct talents.Anyway keep your eyes up and you will see top cartels will start to cry too cause they ve spend thousands of dollars and they won't be able to invade the top players.

P.S. Because you seem new player,some time ago when they first release Big Bang, and ground defence all cartels got united against one enemy.THE SCAMMERS FTX.I believe this will happen again soon.And this is why I posted on this topic to ask the guy who made it whats the future is he happy?

quarpint

First of all I didn't offend you the way you do now.But still I will give you some answers.I am a flashbang player that means I never did no deploy since level one I go down and kill bases with troops(so this is a game for me and not candycrash).I agree with you that the cheapest one should be the stronger one(refer to Laquica attack).Now Firebomb until yesterday was overpowered since the start of the game if you had 1 good firebomb attack you could join WARS easy with only 4 sicarios and clear map in literally 3 minutes--flash was never that good.And lastly you say flashbang has potential let me analyse it.Warden tower removes flash so even if you have 1 minute flash or you go inside with the basic flash isn't it the same?Plus everyone now have the same structure in base cause its clearly the best(another feature of the game that is now dead,how to make your base by your own mind).I am trying to open your eyes,everytime game suggests you to play with one combo and they ask money for it they make it useless so you change your gameplay again with money(Diego's,Scorpion's now Flashbang sicario's).And now whats left some laquiqas that are not that good and also need a lot of money to make them with the correct talents.Anyway keep your eyes up and you will see top cartels will start to cry too cause they ve spend thousands of dollars and they won't be able to invade the top players.

P.S. Because you seem new player,some time ago when they first release Big Bang, and ground defence all cartels got united against one enemy.THE SCAMMERS FTX.I believe this will happen again soon.And this is why I posted on this topic to ask the guy who made it whats the future is he happy?
Imo this update opens a lot of new ways to defend your base. Use torcher explosions to kill warden, relax and enjoy your couple attacks a day :)

Edit: If you still want some old flashbang experience combine David/Parcas with fuegos for example... A lot of other ways too ;)

I've been playing this game over one and a half year in a top cartel, have three (yes three! $$$) accounts. What makes you that much more qualified to claim I am new to this game or don't even play it?

I don't think you need to open our eyes in any ways on this forum, it has hit all of us various times. As you said it will happen again soon, so keep on playing or stop. Nobody forces you to spend money..
If you want to prevent others leave a honest feedback in the app store about how you feel!

Btw. did you know about this gold truck offer (108k gold for 150$ + sic contracts and stuff)?
Thread (Apr 11, 2017): 'My brother has a Premium option no one else has?'
gold offer.jpg

Last edited:

Dario1

Dude my intend wasnt to open someone’s eyes or make ftx to fix what they did,it was to make fun of this guy who made the post with title “best update in two years” he made this post before don neto because propably the update didnt -- him.but now what he will do now for sure he wont be able to invade top players too?how does he feel that finally ftx -- the guys like him who spend thousands of dollars?still the best update?

And be realistic bro i have flacos,gordo.rpgs and torchers max level, so now i have to level up fuegos too? With 2 attacks per day? Which means more gold for protection? With making/buying new sicarios?What about the chest???

You said this update brings new defend ways...All i see is the same base in every player and the guys who spend the most have better sicarios.Also all troops are useless now only torchers and fuegos can invade with only top sicarios david with them which you get ONLY with money!!!!!!!!

Lol that trucks are ridiculous i never see them again all we get is all we get is 1000 gold with 10euros and 2000gold for 20 euros......so ftx giving more with less money to some regions.....more scam.

Last edited by a moderator: