Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best way to bring your Rating down?

Patrick Robert

Except for putting your Finca in the front, what's the best way to bring your rating down?
I've been attacking only outposts (no players and no revenges) but I keep a rating of 1050 anyway, doesn't go down at all.

You guys got any quick trick? stop playing all together isn't the faster way from what I've heard.

Last edited:

Patrick Robert

What for? Climbing the leagues ladder or getting easier battle matches?
Both, I just need to get that rating down, i'm lvl 43 and having a rank of 1050 puts me with all the ''Reaper boosted, big spenders'' players and I can't compete with my ****** Sicarios (best I got is 4 diegos making close to 15k damage, not much you can do against 3X45k HP RL)

Dan

Both, I just need to get that rating down, i'm lvl 43 and having a rank of 1050 puts me with all the ''Reaper boosted, big spenders'' players and I can't compete with my ****** Sicarios (best I got is 4 diegos making close to 15k damage, not much you can do against 3X45k HP RL)
Getting your rating down will not reduce competition, as at L43 you will have all sorts of L41-L45 players on your map regardless of your rating. It sounds like you need to focus more on building your offenses firse before defenses

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well there are other ways to compete without having to use missile-boosted Diegos. I run a squad of flacos with several flaco health talents and it works wonders in association with a heavy use of flash bang.

neispavani5

Don't attack players, attack only outposts.
It is boring, but it's the best way.
I have 1020-1060 medals and this is the 5th consecutive week i advanced in league.
It can be done, if you know how to...
For advance i get 150gold and use it to buy weeks shield, so it is possible to play without having to buy gold.

Revilo

While I fully understand your frustration personally I think it's a shame to chose this path. You've probably spend a lot of time, effort and money to get this far. This game offers a wide range of troops and sicarios but some people seem to be so caught up with their setup that they can't even think of other strategies.
Like Vinnie said there are other ways. Beefed up Gordos in combination with flashbang also proved to be highly effective against these Reaper bases. If RL health is high it means that their damage is low and Gordos will waltz right through these bases.
Yes, it will take some (probably even a lot of) time to upgrade your Gordos but in the end I think it's much more rewarding than to let your Finca bend over and get fu*** in the *** every now and then. ;):D

Last edited:
What is frustrating is that war matching was based on medals... A lot of our 41 players have 1000 medals and so even I level 59 am not in the last three wars because a lot of cartels only play with ten... Not fun for all other cartel members who can't play a war anymore. War is what makes the game fun. No war is boring. So now we had to push the not in war button for players who had lower medals than me, so i could join... stupid. War matching should be equal by let participate everybody who wants to play and take the sum of levels.

IcyThunder

What is frustrating is that war matching was based on medals... A lot of our 41 players have 1000 medals and so even I level 59 am not in the last three wars because a lot of cartels only play with ten... Not fun for all other cartel members who can't play a war anymore. War is what makes the game fun. No war is boring. So now we had to push the not in war button for players who had lower medals than me, so i could join... stupid. War matching should be equal by let participate everybody who wants to play and take the sum of levels.
We have the same problem our capo keeps being excluded from wars due to medal count in fact last war we had 7 players excluded! Rediculous hopefully something will be changed in the next update

EgregiousParagon.

Used this number of times, also without much success. I put finca out and got attacked 4 - 5 times in one day. That was only 10 points? if you are 1050s it will take number of days to drop to 800s.

To be honest .. you can just start upgrades on rocket launcher, and it will have the same result. or move rocket launchers away. You will get the gold as a bonus when opponent wounder off to RL territory.