Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

big update coming!

sky_high

to ruin whatever's left that we love about the game? thanks for any clarification you can provide us.

sorry i couldn't resist!

double pownage

Jup last big update totally ruined game, everything was bad about , besides event which was ok.

No joke, not sure if they got a clue.

Pretty sure they dont waste their time trying yo play their own game

Master B

This coming update is going to be great. Because many people complained about unbalanced outposts/players/cartel opponents. So this is going to actually balance everything more.

LVMonkey

well i sure won't be paying for ANYTHING until i see how it pans out. This may be the update that kills the game for me.

Master B

Because every bad update is re-worked after a lots of complains. Let me remind you od Smoke screen bug (where you could attack finca in smoke and get any resource center on map)
At that time resource centers jumped on lvl 79, and everyone complained that they are unable to get those resource centers back.
Nobody typed in news bar for update coming that they gave all new resource centers (that' why you can get game's resource center that nobody has taken)
They gave a bounch of low level resource centers. And that's while i am controling all my RCs on the map at this moment.

What's my point? Every "******" change that could come, can be upgraded, rechanged...
Also people complaijed that they get the reward from boat immediately in their storages. 5 mins later they get raided and what's the use od boat and port?
1-2 weeks after they have put the change that you'll get the reward when you get in your account. And that's fne change for me. I agree, it was better when all resources stayed in boar and you could pick them whenever you want. But that means you can level up your finca easily. 500k wood on boat, 300k in trucks... Clearing map, and that's it. You just wait your voulnerability to pass and that's it.
Not everything is that bad.

Marv

Banned
Because every bad update is re-worked after a lots of complains. Let me remind you od Smoke screen bug (where you could attack finca in smoke and get any resource center on map)
At that time resource centers jumped on lvl 79, and everyone complained that they are unable to get those resource centers back.
Nobody typed in news bar for update coming that they gave all new resource centers (that' why you can get game's resource center that nobody has taken)
They gave a bounch of low level resource centers. And that's while i am controling all my RCs on the map at this moment.

What's my point? Every "******" change that could come, can be upgraded, rechanged...
Also people complaijed that they get the reward from boat immediately in their storages. 5 mins later they get raided and what's the use od boat and port?
1-2 weeks after they have put the change that you'll get the reward when you get in your account. And that's fne change for me. I agree, it was better when all resources stayed in boar and you could pick them whenever you want. But that means you can level up your finca easily. 500k wood on boat, 300k in trucks... Clearing map, and that's it. You just wait your voulnerability to pass and that's it.
Not everything is that bad.

Your right not everything is bad the game was only better 1 month ago before they changed it all.
And how will you now its a good update?
Before its even out are mentiond what the update is about.

And everybody is complaining that they want the boat back. So will that be back in the update.

Nobody was complaining about the game a month ago before the update .

I wonder what the update is about. Mayby another change to rape us more gold . Ore to push us more to buy daily a shield .

Last month updates are only good for ftx themself.
Cause they made al youre safe spots too store rss be gone . So the only thing you can do to do a big upgrade .is to buy a shield.

Last edited:

Jordan'Nataniel

[Quote = "Sky_High, mensaje: 15946, miembro de: 1656"] para arruinar lo que quede de que nos gusta de la partida? gracias por cualquier aclaración que nos puede proporcionar.

Lo siento, no pude resistir! [/ quote]

Hola sin Tienes Que Ser bronceado pecimista Es Una buena actualizacion, no digas nada antes gracias

Jordan'Nataniel

[Quote = "doble pownage, mensaje: 15953, miembro de: 1815"] Jup última gran actualización totalmente arruinados juego, todo estaba mal por, además de evento que estaba bien.

No es broma, no está seguro de si tienen una pista.

Bastante seguro de que ellos no pierden el tiempo tratando yo juegan su propio juego [/ quote]

Dejen de Ser pesimistas denle tiempo al tiempo este juego tiene buen futuro

Jordan'Nataniel

[Quote = "LVMonkey, mensaje: 15994, miembro de: 1593"] LOL .. ¿Pagan que diga todas las cosas positivas acerca de ellos? He oído algunos consiguen oro y sics dulces. Conseguirme en el club y voy a publicar un montón de cosas positivas también !! [/ quote]
No pagan nada estimado guarde sus palabras , lo que sucede es que usted no aporta nada y eso no nos sirve si quieren avanses tiene que aportar los desarolladores esta en eso cambios equilibrios y todo eso pero tienen que tener paciensia por favor

MAXIMUS

Update notes for 3.0.0.1.4.7.1.6.2:

-Deigo nerf, with no reimbursement.
-Going to make 6 attacks in wars with the same rewards.
-Events will now cost 500 gold as entrance fee.

Many other exciting things to come

We are very excited!!!

Last edited:

fahdi1985

We are very excited!!!
if this happens i will leave the game that very moment. will uninstall the game ,download some software to erase all the residues, left parts of the game and will free myself from this Godforsaken game

Last edited:

Marv

Banned
H

We are very excited!!!
how do you now?