Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Update!

zecke2

...am i the only one liking the update? :/
what are you like ?
that nothing was fixed ? or the big innovations ...hahaha...
where are the second defense g-building ftx is introduce and btw why its important if anybody is bombing the finca lol
i have seen many updates in last years but it is getting worse and worse.
@Chase Why do you actually ask us if nothing is implemented anyway.

TheImmortal

not everyone is bombing the finca and, in the later stages, that would've been an issue for top levels because you can hardly deploy against a 60+ base with proper layout and abilities. With the update, you have MORE chances to deploy, whereas you dont really loose the ability to no-deploy. This means bases need to spread the layout a bit, otherwise proper flashbang teams, with the added damage, can eventually deploy.

Let's use the rationale on the other side - how's it a BAD update? What is it breaking? B/c i'm not seeing any issue with it...

I2el3ell

not everyone is bombing the finca and, in the later stages, that would've been an issue for top levels because you can hardly deploy against a 60+ base with proper layout and abilities. With the update, you have MORE chances to deploy, whereas you dont really loose the ability to no-deploy. This means bases need to spread the layout a bit, otherwise proper flashbang teams, with the added damage, can eventually deploy.

Let's use the rationale on the other side - how's it a BAD update? What is it breaking? B/c i'm not seeing any issue with it...
As far as i know every base is nd'able means your argument is not valid.
So they added set bonuses to troops = huge Update..
9 of 10 are no deploy, one more thing is that the 1 needs to get energy to destoy the Base with bb

TheImmortal

? I dont see what makes my argument not valid, since you're not really answering what you're quoting.

Again, the update provides chances for those WITHOUT the ability to no deploy everyone, and it does NOT hurt those that can deploy everyone. How's it bad then?

TheImmortal

that doesn't make sense, nothing was changed when it comes to dice. So how's this update BAD? :|

TheImmortal

...but why do you HAVE TO get the bonus? I'm sorry, i don't share this view and, whilst i understand that it's bad they havent fixed many of the obvious annoying 'issues' (inbalances?), i don't see how this addition is bad.
So i like it :)

zecke2

...am i the only one liking the update? :/
You are the one of ten who like it. Than it must be good.
Why is it a good update?
Whats the innovations ?
Why @Chase make a BIG thread about ideas and innovations and nothing find the way in this big update ?
Thousands of good ideas but no one in this update , why ?
No fixes , why ?
For a high level player is this update a joke !!

Psih0m0d0p0p

...but why do you HAVE TO get the bonus? I'm sorry, i don't share this view and, whilst i understand that it's bad they havent fixed many of the obvious annoying 'issues' (inbalances?), i don't see how this addition is bad.
admin remove my post because of improper words omfg let the games begins .. Ftx delete u self from this game and give to people who’l knows how to uograde and improve the game and get satisfaction from the players .

Psih0m0d0p0p

Bad thing here is they need to give us a chance getting dice without spending a big amount of money I spend ower a 100 $ to get 2 field of green for my B.B. and 1 talent for Diego’s 16% missile dmg. U think this is great update for me and 99% players it’s not . Major issue here is dice !!! Why they don’t put often some raids regarding dice or put some implement rewards in cartel wars for dice so people can believe that something here is going Wright way! I am not spending single dime until they make some improvements regarding this . And also have to say if I have to spend money on this game at least put something decent in offer not some crappy sicarios witch I will not use for nothing accept fuse it for talent . Also FTX can charge me 800 golds for 5 skill chest and in 5 skill chest I get 15 dice hellllooooooo ftx. At least put minimum amount of 30 dice in chest so I can use my luck in one role of changing field . So many things u can do so many things I can tell u how to improve the game but as usually u don’t listen And u don’t care. Me either no more money from me Until u improve some MAJOR things starting with dice

Psih0m0d0p0p

It’s bad because they said that will be updated ranking sistem in league . This update is bad because now u need a sicario which u would probably never use in u attacks to get a bonus s. My question is what I have to do now the Sicarios I already have for my 3 squad attacks needs to be improve witch takes a crazy amount of money and time now with this stupid update I need to lvl up sicarios witch I only use to fuse talent to get that bonus. In other words what they want spend more money now for this sicarios u will never use . I don’t minde I give my opinion this update is crap and stupid low ball move from ftx and I will not play this stupid outpost for my extra guerilla building I will still go for my improvement Diego’s B.B. and scorpions fire bomb with B.B. So I don’t give a care about this update :$

I2el3ell

? I dont see what makes my argument not valid, since you're not really answering what you're quoting.

Again, the update provides chances for those WITHOUT the ability to no deploy everyone, and it does NOT hurt those that can deploy everyone. How's it bad then?
Most of us, that spend a lot(talking about 1000€ +) of money are level 55+ so they dont really care about some stupid addition that helps No one. You're talking about not nd'ing its was also easy to deploy without this updates.

What matters is that there are guys including me that bought Stuff so that the game is still Running not like the other forum sections from ftx Games.
When no one buys, they'll just shut down the servers because the running costs are to high.

We Need fixes that are long overdue like a league system that works or cartel wars that are fun. When you are 60+ theres nothing left but cartel wars. That's why some of us want an option to get the capo out. When you spend 20k+ Gold into a cartel you just don't want it to die.

We dont need stupid outposts that gives you about 25k in total resources.
Sorry mate.
Hopefully they left something for the rest of the week, if that's all it wasn't worth the wait.

Neon234

@TheImmortal...The additions could be interesting, as we haven't really used the guirella building and played the raid yet. But the point here is that ftx has overhyped about this update from the past few days. They created a lot of curiosity which made us expect improvements in the game on the most requested features, such as fixing the league issues, daily login rewards, war matchmaking, saving sicario squads, changing inactive capo, encouraging more deploys etc.

But using words like big update, huge update is totally misleading. Why stop wars for a week in this update?

Renan

The new guerrilla factory will surely help those who have a weak 2nd & 3rd squads during cartel wars. Since it only lasts 3 days I reckon it is best used on weekends for the cartel chest to reduce casualties after deploying on a base. Personally I still use Diegos but still manage to contribute 130+ points for the cartel chest despite having to deploy 60-70% of the time at level 46. So the new addition will surely help me and others who are in the same situation. Although I agree with some of you guys that at level 53+ the game is pretty much dead.

But let's just calm down for a moment. I highly feel the update is not finished yet. I'll wait until the 16th of March as promised before making any reckless decisions and judgements about the game.

Bogan

The new guerrilla factory will surely help those who have a weak 2nd & 3rd squads during cartel wars. Since it only lasts 3 days I reckon it is best used on weekends for the cartel chest to reduce casualties after deploying on a base. Personally I still use Diegos but still manage to contribute 130+ points for the cartel chest despite having to deploy 60-70% of the time at level 46. So the new addition will surely help me and others who are in the same situation. Although I agree with some of you guys that at level 53+ the game is pretty much dead.

But let's just calm down for a moment. I highly feel the update is not finished yet. I'll wait until the 16th of March as promised before making any reckless decisions and judgements about the game.
That’s true Renan hopefully there’s more to come, will be a little disappointing if this is all of it though

His lordship

Haven't got the update yet so can't comment on that.

But at the risk of being stoned to death by you all... One thing I will say is regarding the league system, we were told FTX are working on it but it was not promised for this update.
(don't shoot the messenger haha)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
So whats the "big update"??
Ignore again what u suggest guys??
No change to league system??
New coming but the old problem never fix
Great job to your team @Chase - FTX Games
We have a complete overhaul to the league system in progress based on player feedback =). These things take time - so no real announcement or details are going to come yet.

Revilo

lol 'assault the bases of the strongest players out there' ... sure it's a raid event? cause to me it sounds more like a hate event :D
imagine raid event with 30 bases of the strongest players - it will take a week because you can't attack them while they are online ;)

zecke2

We have a complete overhaul to the league system in progress based on player feedback =). These things take time - so no real announcement or details are going to come yet.
Always the same answer !!
It takes time...
We wait for statistics...
I have told the dev team...
We work on this...
aso aso....

DO IT ! Thats only excuses !
So what about this big update ?
What have you fixed or what player idea's are in this super big update?
I can see nothing.
The new bases are a joke. Everytime you must change the sicarios to get the bonus.
If you have hundreds of sics its a stupid scrolling disaster. Good job ftx .
Where is the second defense guerilla building you announced?

Great update. Lol

ellukellu

haha. . are the scorpion upgraders still feeding the ftx? diegos where shut down my forta. . a lot of money wasted on skills etc. . when will the anti-firebomb sic released?

i havent and wont spend another dime on ftx after diegos situation... grab money and run... wait... grab money, run.. . then you get called back many players to take even more money (fb development)
but as it is said-if it works, it aint stupid.