Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOUNTY HUNT TROPHY QUESTION

Voim Ping

@ Chase , u are like Judah, an impostor, traitor
@ FTX ,You are full of sh hit, it feels from space. You are more pigs than pigs and greedy than bankers.You made this game once for everyone, a game for those with money. It's not bad either, it's not bad for you, you're squeezing our money.
I have made countless payments in hope of catching talents to attack players on the map, useless. I sped over 6000 gold for one f*cking 4/5 talent, on sales. Its time to spend my money in other place.
P.S. Va doresc sa aveti 4 masini in fata casei: politia, pompierii, salvarea si dricul.
Lua v-as mortii in pula si sa fug cu ei prin cimitir
N-ar avea cine va ingropa de cacati penali, slobozimas pe mormantu mamei voastre in timp ce va transez neamurile
Sa va dea Dumnezo ceasuri de aur pe maini de lemn, vile luxoase in antarctica, munti de bani, in monede de 1 ban , sa-i dati pe medicamente si medici. Inmultiti-va ca si eunucii si plimbati-va ca si ologii. (please translate it from Romanian)
Thanks for nothing

Doods1985

At least I am not spewing false information on every thread. Smh
Are you deaf , blind or both ?

My info actually turned out to be correct , while chase made a mistake at the statment , do you even read what other people post or your mission is to focus on delusions ? i would pay money just to see the look on your face now "Smh"

Secondly , you are a new account. Which made only one comment, on one thread , mine. obviously you are just a coward who wont show who he really is and opened new account just for the sole reason to speak things out of thin air "Smh" .

And again , i didnt say anything wrong , and would you point where did i say something wrong else were too ? "Smh"

Stop shaking your head too much, or whats left of your IQ would drop below zero otherwise "Smh" .

Krafty

So now you are attacking deaf and/or blind people as well as complaining about the game 24/7? You got issues, bruh. Smh

Are you deaf , blind or both ?

My info actually turned out to be correct , while chase made a mistake at the statment , do you even read what other people post or your mission is to focus on delusions ? i would pay money just to see the look on your face now "Smh"

Secondly , you are a new account. Which made only one comment, on one thread , mine. obviously you are just a coward who wont show who he really is and opened new account just for the sole reason to speak things out of thin air "Smh" .

And again , i didnt say anything wrong , and would you point where did i say something wrong else were too ? "Smh"

Stop shaking your head too much, or whats left of your IQ would drop below zero otherwise "Smh" .

Doods1985

So now you are attacking deaf and/or blind people as well as complaining about the game 24/7? You got issues, bruh. Smh
Yeah just ignore how a failure you are in the past subject and continue to talk nonsense, nice save there lol , kiddos these days .

complaining about the game 24/7? You got issues, bruh
Because the forums found for kids to share kik videos and compete their ignorance between each other, like you do, again lol.

Am not lowering my self to your level anymore, I can't effort to damage my senses :) shake your head babe, shake your head. :rolleyes:

Krafty

Yeah just ignore how a failure you are in the past subject and continue to talk nonsense, nice save there lol , kiddos these days .

Because the forums found for kids to share kik videos and compete their ignorance between each other, like you do, again lol.

Am not lowering my self to your level anymore, I can't effort to damage my senses :) shake your head babe, shake your head. :rolleyes:
The ignorant one is you with your misunderstanding of the capabilities someone who is deaf and/or blind and your ridiculous accusations about this game’s developers. Smh

Last edited:

Doods1985

The ignorant one is you with your misunderstanding of the capabilities someone who is deaf and/or blind and your ridiculous attacks on the developers of this game. Smh
The ignorant one is you with your misunderstanding of the capabilities someone who is deaf and/or blind and your ridiculous accusations about this game’s developers. Smh
I thought this started as if I was spamming wrong infos everywhere, now that you know your argument is wrong and you don't have the guts to face it or even apologize, you just rant about anything now do ya? DO YA?
ezgif-3-888d4c4a2c.gif

And BTW : A blind person who would still argue about something while at the very same place proven he's wrong, I actually paid you a compliment when I said blind/deaf , those people have more talents no where you or me will ever achieve even with their disabilities , stop sounding more idiotic than you already are.

Now , give a reply about anything you desire, as always it won't make any sense , and il just watch and laugh about it :) oh and would you please use your "actual profile" this time?