Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug - game freezing

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I've tried this and there is no freeze for me. Have you reported this to the support team? What device are you using?

W@tch3r

Aye same here and not just when collecting from the 4 trucks but also from the bank, lumber etc just freezes for like 3 seconds since the update

BigDock

Banned
Has anybody had a problem with the game not loading for iOS when you first get on?

Ollyfavell

i have 2 android devices and it is vvvv slow

the 8121258 is marginally faster but they are both run on samsung s4
the 8121258 is level 26 where as the other is level 50

BigDock

Banned
Same here. I have an Android device and I know it's not the phone making it freeze or run slow. And 2 of my friends have iOS devices and neither one can get on the game. On one account it just stays on the main loading screen but never loads. And the other account has the error has occurred message. So I don't know how to help them or what to do. Does anybody have any suggestions? Or advice?

Ollyfavell

it appears to be mainly when picking up resurces from the trucks that deliver from resource centres

BigDock

Banned
Well I have no idea what's the matter with there accounts/phones cause it won't even load the game.