Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bugs still exist even after "patch"

Jayjay

IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
Hello ftx team im at the point where im just very frustrated with this game, i mean in the game once your in the lvl 40s it take alot of each resource stone wood iron etc.. and i have been spending money on gold using a shield as intended to bulk up resources.. so i can make essential upgrade like my finca and training camp which requires a substantial amount of resources.. i know you guys are working hard.. but come on.. you guys jump head over heals to fix a exploitive bugs many player were complaining about.. the bug where finca health and sicarios were doubled.. but you totally skip the bug where the cartels bonus to the resource storages... i mean im spending money here on this games even though it is clearly broken.. and now i cant upgrade what i want because of this inconsistent bug.. @Chase - FTX Games please look into this... im spending money on gold and using it for shields and i am not even able to aquire my desired amount of each resources because of this bug...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
View attachment 770 View attachment 769 View attachment 768 View attachment 767 Hello ftx team im at the point where im just very frustrated with this game, i mean in the game once your in the lvl 40s it take alot of each resource stone wood iron etc.. and i have been spending money on gold using a shield as intended to bulk up resources.. so i can make essential upgrade like my finca and training camp which requires a substantial amount of resources.. i know you guys are working hard.. but come on.. you guys jump head over heals to fix a exploitive bugs many player were complaining about.. the bug where finca health and sicarios were doubled.. but you totally skip the bug where the cartels bonus to the resource storages... i mean im spending money here on this games even though it is clearly broken.. and now i cant upgrade what i want because of this inconsistent bug.. @Chase - FTX Games please look into this... im spending money on gold and using it for shields and i am not even able to aquire my desired amount of each resources because of this bug...
We did not skip this - the fix is done and will be in the next update. The update is estimated to release on the 19th.

Jayjay

We did not skip this - the fix is done and will be in the next update. The update is estimated to release on the 19th.
okaye thank you for clarifying this! But in the mean time i will have to spend gold on upgrades to fill the gap on essential defensive buildings and offense, because im a very active player and i see time as potential upgrades as i try to climb my way up to level 64, and this whole time i was spending gold just to upgrade my finca and training camp etc.. i mean due to lack of communication on the progress of fixing this issue my hand was forced to spend more money on this game just to keep up with demand for being a adequate/ above average player. What is your take on this problem that i am sure i am not the only one who has faced it since the previous two updates.. I appreciate you being here and actively engaging with the player community but with the last update i assumed the bug was fixed and after finding my self continually having to put more gold into my upgrades.. which was causing me to slowly/ but afraid come to the conclusion that this issue has not yet been dealt with. As a paying player i really hate walking in the dark in this game.. and i dont like to say it but it makes me have a bad impression of the ftx team and i start to think that you guys use these bugs to your advantage for players to hopefully not notice the bug is still there and then in turn spend more money and then spend more gold.. and if i and others thank that way its a beginning to a negative relationship between your gamers and your staff... communication is key.. i feel there should be an explanation and compensation for all the gold i had to spend to fill in this gap.. let me know you take on this @Chase - FTX Games thank you again

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Can you explain in further detail how this led to the use of more Gold? I can talk to the team about it if I had some points to talk to them about.

Jayjay

Can you explain in further detail how this led to the use of more Gold? I can talk to the team about it if I had some points to talk to them about.
Yes sure no problem. Okaye so i feel for you accurately be able to get a decent perspective of where i am coming from and how this issue caused me to spend gold, i feel i must go into a little more detail of what type of player i am.. so lets start.. well i am currently a level 45 in the game and i am the type of player that i like to keep a balance between offense and defense but also stay ahead of my range level of fellow players and i look at time as constructing and upgrading Buildings or increasing strength of my troop and airstikes.. also when ever i reach the required level for a finca upgrade like level 43-45 finca level 18-19 i immediatly focus on training camp and heli pad so i always clear my map which consist of about 8 players maximum.. and clear revenges which is about 5, after i have finished this process.. i purchase a 1 day shield which is the equivalent of 80 gold.. now keep in mind that i am a very strategic and calculative player.. so i know the precise amount of time and resources need for each essential upgrade.. "finca, traning camp, heli pad etc" because there are memebers in my cartel which are in a higher level in the game there fore they can share that information with me.. so after my map is cleared of the first day and the first shield i have purchased, that leaves me with about 40% resources required to upgrade the essentials. So i then again have to clear my days worth of players and enemy compounds on my map, which after that leaves me with 80% resouces required and then i purchase another shield that is another 80 gold.. so after that day is over and my shield is about to expire.. i have about 89% of what i need to make a upgrade and the reason it is now 89% is because i factor in the recourses i recieve from my base and from my resources center which are considerable amount thanks to your teams adjustment with matchmaking.. so now in order to have 100% of what is required to upgrade my essentials i must clear my map the third day and "keep in mind where i already know exactly what levels my storages for each resource is and the bonuses that is provided by my cartel which is level 73 compound so they give a considerable bonus to each storage" so after clearing my players off my map i see that my storages only require just maybe 100k each to be able to make my upgrade.. so all i have left now are enemy outpost.. so i go to clear maybe 3 or 4 and To my understanding i am set And ready to upgrade but once i click to upgrade i see that i still need another 300k or so for just about each resource so at this point i am very frusterated! to find out that this bug has not yet been fixed.. and i am now stuck with the choice of waiting another week to upgrade iron storage which takes about 1 day and some change and then upgrade wood storage which again is a day and some change and then upgrade cash and stone.. so i wouldnt have to rely on the cartel bonus.. you and i both know at the current level i am at storage upgrades are not cheap and would require using gold to buy shield every day and clear maps as you would when trying to make an essential upgrade.. so with those two 2 days of shield used to harvest the resources that i thought i needed to upgrade my essentials, will now have to be used to upgrade my storages.. which will now require another 2 days of clearing my map and buying shields.. and wasting a week of my time which to me time is just as valuable to me as currency perhaps even more valuable..I assume you made that connection From statements I made in previous post you were involved in that I am a very competitive player so I absolutely hate waiting to an above average player in my league also. so that brings us to a total of 320 gold spent just on shields if i were to choose to wait and upgrade my storages.. or i can just pay 263 gold to fill in the gap of required resources to make my essential upgrade and from what i explained about my self i believe it is safe to say we booth know which avenue i have choose with me valuing my time i choose to fill in the gap.. now this has been a currency consuming cycle since you guys made the update which caused all these bugs which i believe was about 3 or 4 weeks ago maybe even a month.. and we both know that once a player reaches the level 40s and above.. spending money is a requirement with this game or you will not progress.. so i can only imagine what pain it is to players in higher levels than i am, dealing with this issue still.. i mean you guys are making which i will give ftx the benefit of the doubt a unintentional increased revenue stream because of this problem.. but players who are very progressive and engaged in this game are having our hands forced to spend a unecessary increased amount of money in order to stay competitive in this game.. because of this bug and I also know I am not the only type of player that is very competitive and progressive so why are all feeling this @Chase - FTX Games ..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
So TL;DR here is that you are saying the amount of resources needed to upgrade a building are changing when you look at them different times?
Can you provide screenshots of this?

Jayjay

So TL;DR here is that you are saying the amount of resources needed to upgrade a building are changing when you look at them different times?
Can you provide screenshots of this?
Noo chase... "sign" did you read my message? The amount of resources that you have changes and fluctuates .. like the pictures depict that I have posted in my opening thread message

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
It was a long message, I tried my best to understand your issue, and I did indeed read it all.

So the storage bars in the top sometimes look full and sometimes look like they can hold more even at the same amount stored?

Jayjay

It was a long message, I tried my best to understand your issue, and I did indeed read it all.

So the storage bars in the top sometimes look full and sometimes look like they can hold more even at the same amount stored?
Yes it was a long message sorry about that, but yes long story short the cartel bonuses for all storages are inconsistent when navigating through the game.. my wood storage for example could say the max it can hold is 6 532 but the bar is fully capped at 5 324 and then i can go attack a player come back to my home base and it extends again to show that the storage can still be filled up with more resources, so it is similar to the issue players expressed to your team about the inconsistent energy bonuses from the cartel or no bonus at all for some players.. the issue still exist with the resource storages.. i have pictures of it in my intitial post creating the thread for better illustration purposes. @Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Yes it was a long message sorry about that, but yes long story short the cartel bonuses for all storages are inconsistent when navigating through the game.. my wood storage for example could say the max it can hold is 6 532 but the bar is fully capped at 5 324 and then i can go attack a player come back to my home base and it extends again to show that the storage can still be filled up with more resources, so it is similar to the issue players expressed to your team about the inconsistent energy bonuses from the cartel or no bonus at all for some players.. the issue still exist with the resource storages.. i have pictures of it in my intitial post creating the thread for better illustration purposes. @Chase - FTX Games
We have a fix for the issues with cartel bonuses coming in the next update, which should release on the 19th if all goes to plan.

Jayjay

We have a fix for the issues with cartel bonuses coming in the next update, which should release on the 19th if all goes to plan.
I appreciate that, but i feel like we have skipped over the whole topic we discussed about.. the potential compensation for all the gold we had to use in the mean time to fill in the gap of resources this bug caused to upgrade essential buildings and offenses, you never got back to me and told me what your team though about it.. you said you talk to them about it..

Jayjay

I appreciate that, but i feel like we have skipped over the whole topic we discussed about.. the potential compensation for all the gold we had to use in the mean time to fill in the gap of resources this bug caused to upgrade essential buildings and offenses, you never got back to me and told me what your team though about it.. you said you talk to them about it..
@Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I do not believe compensation will be issued for this bug - but you could inquire about this with our support team who deals with all matters of compensation.

Mike Toreno

I do not believe compensation will be issued for this bug - but you could inquire about this with our support team who deals with all matters of compensation.

Maybe some people totally failed to mention playing the CRACK game version of Narcos

that explains the Bug or glitches!