Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bye bye guys...

After 3 years i’m done with the game
Im tired to see 4 David destroy level 100 pound in 1 hit, I’m tired of ftx politics based only on the money and don’t listen customers
I’ve spent a lot of money for defence for what?? There will be always a player with 4 -- David that will destroy base in 15 second without losses...
WARDEN TOWER,DAVID, that’s the real reason because the players is quitting game
Bye guys

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mal jones

S
After 3 years i’m done with the game
Im tired to see 4 David destroy level 100 pound in 1 hit, I’m tired of ftx politics based only on the money and don’t listen customers
I’ve spent a lot of money for defence for what?? There will be always a player with 4 fukin David that will destroy base in 15 second without losses...
WARDEN TOWER,DAVID, that’s the real reason because the players is quitting game
Bye guys

That's what killed boom beach too

Dario1

You bought neto tho players like you are hilarious buy davids man you will feel your balls huge

Dario1

You dont even understand me its so funny, i dont have neto or david.players like you who buy everything make ftx greedy ,cry for your rip money now and bye bye

You dont even understand me its so funny, i dont have neto or david.players like you who buy everything make ftx greedy ,cry for your rip money now and bye bye
I’ve spent when it was a funny game
Now everything is useful because you buy something and 1 month later ftx release update too “fix” the problem
Do you want an example??
Forta-stop missiles
Miguel- stop bombs
Warden tower don Neto-stop no deploy
David and propaganda- ??
P.s I’m curious to see your base and sics