Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cabin

Seriously

Uh, wait 3 hours to get a timed bonus, and then the quest has a 3k minimum bet when I get 4k for my "bonus"? Are you guys out of your minds? I know you're trying to drive purchases but, seriously, who is going to spend money on this game when there's so many other options where games let you play for free with challenges that are actually possible to do without spending money? They might be hard sometimes but not so hard that you may as well be asking players to go stand in one spot in a huge field and get hit by lightning three days in a row at a specific time.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. Bonuses, like winnings, are completely random and sometimes lady luck isn't with us. However, she does always come back!

MAC

April, I fully understand and posted rating on Google Play regarding exact same issue and received the exact response. How is "lady luck " supposed to return when players can't get enough credits to play for more than 5-10 minutes and it takes 1-2 weeks to accumulate enough credits to play again for just 5 minutes? Why can't they make various levels for players w/less credits & w/lower goals? Other games do it. Also, how is a player supposed to win nearly 2M credits betting 4K credits when they only start w/100-300K? It's insane and NOT fun at all for players to have to wait 1-2 wks to collect enough credits to play, can only play for 5-10 minutes before all their credits are gone and can never complete a single quest?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @MAC and thank you for your feedback. I will be passing it on to the developers for their consideration.

Please refrain from posting about the same issue in multiple threads in the future, as it goes against our Forum Rules.