Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Capo replacement option extremely needed

GHI1968

I think that's what FTX wants everyone to do.
But the cost is enourmous !!!!!

:oops: That's MORE $$ for FTX.

But. Not happening. :rolleyes:

I'll quit this game 1st if Capo "can't be" addressed.

Not spending 72.99 / 144.99 a week on chit that can easily be addressed.

Simple "code" update.
We code games on FB. This is no different.:eek:
If it all heads South come and join Scurvy Dogs :)

BillyBob

Banned
It won't head "south"

If the Dev's can't "write" a simple solution of "code" for the ability to allow "Right-Hands" to Demote/Remove a Capo from his position. Then I really am starting to think the game has become a cash-cow of revenue.

This is not just a request to bring back Cartel Boats etc....

This request is based on the survival of Cartels that are NOW at the total control of 1 "player". The Capo.

sky_high

agree on all of the above. what's funny is everyone would win, the players and the devs so why wouldn't they want to keep a cartel from dying? groups of players will just quit and leave the game which is what nobody wants. players will spend more gold on an already existing cartel instead of a completely brand new cartel since they've had more invested. just more proof they don't care about the players and they've never cared about the players!

EgregiousParagon.

It cost a lot of money to build a cartel the ground up but this option could be abused to unseat a legitimate Captain. One player even Captain is not that critical. Now if you have dead right-hands and you want them removed .. you need the capo.

GHI1968

It cost a lot of money to build a cartel the ground up but this option could be abused to unseat a legitimate Captain. One player even Captain is not that critical. Now if you have dead right-hands and you want them removed .. you need the capo.
Any vote to remove a capo would need to be all the officers in agreement and have a set time period, 72 hours, 7 days etc before the capo is removed. If the capo logs on in that time he can cancel the vote. If it turns out your capo is just being a merchant banker and messing you about (like ours was in the old cartel) then you need to decide what to do. FTX know its a huge cost to start a new cartel (been there, done that) so they are more likely to want players to start new cartels. Problem is players are losing interest in the game and are more likely to give up.

Cruzzer

Any vote to remove a capo would need to be all the officers in agreement and have a set time period, 72 hours, 7 days etc before the capo is removed. If the capo logs on in that time he can cancel the vote.
That's not a bad idea. This keeps a group from just hijacking a cartel. However, I think it'd have to be for at least a month. What if a capo is just on vacation for an extended period of time? You have to protect the cartel from being hijacked too.

GHI1968

That's not a bad idea. This keeps a group from just hijacking a cartel. However, I think it'd have to be for at least a month. What if a capo is just on vacation for an extended period of time? You have to protect the cartel from being hijacked too.
Agree there needs to be a cooling off period but not too long or players would start to leave? Pretty much an indication your capo is a clown if they go on holiday without saying anything. I think 14 days would be the max. Also need to think about blocking the capo from booting everyone during that period too to stop them clearing everyone out then walking away?

MR.Gautbands

Probably been said before, since the game sucks for most human being to be able to play it for long.

Pretty sure most cartels have dead capo.

Make sure a right hand can be made capo if capo is inactive for month.

Or improve game so people last more then few weeks or month.
just Join Them Boys!!! easy as that

BillyBob

Banned
Everything falls on deaf ears!

2 e-mails to FTX.
1 message sent to @Chase to just even just get a reply to a request..................:rolleyes:

Nothing...........:confused:

Really? :mad:

Good thing it's summer time. Still level 49. Won't go anywhere as the game has gone down the toilet.

I'm gunna go out on a limb and "assume" even low level (ex) spenders buying 72.99 & 144.99 offers weekly don't even effect these idiots when we stopped months ago.

No worries.

More weekly $$ for Boom Beach I reckon.:)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We currently do not have plans to add this feature. If you can find a similar game that does allow the changing of the leader of a clan/guild/cartel please let me know so we can check it out. Generally, this is not present in games of this types of games for a number of reasons.

HerrRossi0201

Dear Chase, it would be a good start to name at least one of the reasons why this option is not present. I can give you a good reason why you should implement this option: even if we loose wars due to a low-level-absent-capo we will not build a new cartel spending real money and time, but we would invest more in our already existing compound.
And to all the bullies out there: no we are also not interested in joining another cartel.

The reason is in my opinion because it takes ages to a capo to manage donate and build a cartel ...
And some of you clowns wants 14 inactivity days to hijack his cartel .
Like i said even if this option would be available id give minimum of 180 days for the capo to be inactive before anyone can kick him .
When any of you build a cartel you will see how much time and effort it takes .

180 days is not enough to bring a cartel to level 25 ... so its should be worthy for the rest of the clan to wait and enought time for the capo to return ...

Anonymus

I think that's what FTX wants everyone to do.
But the cost is enourmous !!!!!

:oops: That's MORE $$ for FTX.

But. Not happening. :rolleyes:

I'll quit this game 1st if Capo "can't be" addressed.

Not spending 72.99 / 144.99 a week on chit that can easily be addressed.

Simple "code" update.
We code games on FB. This is no different.:eek:
There are many strong cartels with awesome perks join them or merge yo team. Let the capo stay in his dead cartel. Italian Bamba Beach is #10 in world looking to merge with cartel that has +45 lvl active players. Join us and do not spend $ for new cartel.

GHI1968

The reason is in my opinion because it takes ages to a capo to manage donate and build a cartel ...
Like i said even if this option would be available id give minimum of 180 days for the capo to be inactive before anyone can kick him .

180 days is not enough to bring a cartel to level 25 ... so its should be worthy for the rest of the clan to wait and enought time for the capo to return ...
As you put 'when any of you'..... so that includes me I will reply....... I was in a cartel where the capo went awol and in the end had no option but to leave. I know how much it costs to build a good cartel in both time and gold. The option to remove an existing capo would need to be done carefully to stop players hijacking a cartel. I put in a post that it could only be done if say all 5 officers voted for it and after the vote the capo didn't log in for say 14 days. Maybe it would need to be a message to Chase/FTX who could check if the capo had logged in for say 28 days. If you are scared your officers/members would vote you out you are the clown for promoting them in the first place!

HerrRossi0201

This is not a thread about a mutiny on your bounty, it's about finding a solution for cartels where the capo got lost. Even why 180 days are not enough to bring a cartel to level 25 we will not build a new cartel but it was us who got our compound to level 41 with a level 23 capos club and not our so called capo who is MIA for several months. It would be easy for Chase/FTX to have a close look at each case but they refuse every help.