Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Chest

Julio

Chest 10 here at Los Pajeros

We were actually taking this weekend as a low effort weekend. The new map centers and now resource centers give you one point. Makes the chests much easier to obtain.

Bogan

Thanks mate, before this weekend my previous best only 63. So these new spots on the map and resource centres giving medals really made a difference. On my medal tally I went from 1790 to 2000 medals in 3 days

UncleJimm

this is the first cartel chest achievement with new special base on map from Indo Brandalz

well, i was hoping a better gear from earned plata but its just an ordinary item
CARTEL CHEST 10 DEC 2017.jpeg

lobsterboy

I was able to get a personal best of 61 for my cartel and I am deploying troops each time, although this is comparing apples and oranges.

Bogan

How many were no-deploys?
As many as I could mate. After weeks of being no deployed when that talent sale came up I set up a firebomb squad with perfect talents & all stage 3-4 Big Bang. If you can't beat them, join them.

Renan

this is the first cartel chest achievement with new special base on map from Indo Brandalz

well, i was hoping a better gear from earned plata but its just an ordinary item
View attachment 1888
Hey man I was from the Garuda cartel back then, decided to go somewhere else to claim a bigger reward. If you don't mind some of your active players could merge with us (Cartel De Oz) for the cartel chest on weekends. You can go back to your cartel once the cartel chest is over or you're welcome to stay. That way you can also enjoy the benefits and push for a greater reward.

UncleJimm

Hey man I was from the Garuda cartel back then, decided to go somewhere else to claim a bigger reward. If you don't mind some of your active players could merge with us (Cartel De Oz) for the cartel chest on weekends. You can go back to your cartel once the cartel chest is over or you're welcome to stay. That way you can also enjoy the benefits and push for a greater reward.
Yeah that is an interesting idea and has become a conversation within some of players in my cartel. it's natural if player seeking for further challenge and greater rewards and could be benefited for the sake of cartel chest :)

Renan

Yeah that is an interesting idea and has become a conversation within some of players in my cartel. it's natural if player seeking for further challenge and greater rewards and could be benefited for the sake of cartel chest :)
No worries, we have a couple of players who come to unite for the cartel chest and 1 or 2 wars then go back to their cartel. If you're interested and want us to lower the minimum level required, send us a message.