Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel clasification.

Doods1985

According to the game and how it applies it in wars , where X = medal count , Y = π divided by zero ... And then just little bit of
cos-2-3-math-pattern-math-math-education-pattern-with-handwritten-formulas-premium-vector-patt...jpg

= Potato²

All aside , even Einstein wont figure out how any classification method actually works in this game . Most of the things here belongs to one theory only
ZomboMeme 27052019133131.jpg

Neon234

Can anybody tell me which os the formula to calculate the cartel clasification? (Medal count).
It's a simple formula.

Arrange the members in the descending order of their ratings.

Players 1-10 contribute 50% of their rating;
11-20 will contribute 25%;
21-30 will contribute 12.5%;
31-50 will contribute 6.25%

The rating obtained will be very close to the cartel rating calculated by FTX.

@NoelAristigueta

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

It's a simple formula.

Arrange the members in the descending order of their ratings.

Players 1-10 contribute 50% of their rating;
11-20 will contribute 25%;
21-30 will contribute 12.5%;
31-50 will contribute 6.25%

The rating obtained will be very close to the cartel rating calculated by FTX.

@NoelAristigueta
Wow how did you find this out? My cartel has 20 players, I applied your formula and it was exactly correct! (With rounding down to nearest whole number)

Neon234

Wow how did you find this out? My cartel has 20 players, I applied your formula and it was exactly correct! (With rounding down to nearest whole number)
Of course FTX didn't tell.

Some of them were observations. Then we put few cartels' player and rating data in spreadsheet (incl world rank 1 at that time) and obtained the best fit very easily. Contributions are 1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16 etc depending upon the no of players.

Lucieam

Thanks Neon!
Do we have to put the players in decrescent order or does it work following the rules?
Of course FTX didn't tell.

Some of them were observations. Then we put few cartels' player and rating data in spreadsheet (incl world rank 1 at that time) and obtained the best fit very easily. Contributions are 1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16 etc depending upon the no of players.
in