Cartel De Oz is #1 in the region (Australia) and looking for strong, active players

Bogan

We have 2 cartels that we are in contact with and help out from time to time by sending players over to do wars or if they need donations for big upgrades and in return a lot of them come join Cartel De Oz for chest weekends so we can all chip in together and get chest 11.

Chef Chick

Ye
We have 2 cartels that we are in contact with and help out from time to time by sending players over to do wars or if they need donations for big upgrades and in return a lot of them come join Cartel De Oz for chest weekends so we can all chip in together and get chest 11.
ah but if you leave Cartel don’t you have to wait two days to rejoin one ?

Bogan

Only if u leave while ur part of a war. If ur in a war and have done ur attacks u can ask ur Capo or righthand to boot u so then u can join another cartel straight away but u can't join ur original cartel for 48hrs

Bogan

Players usually join us the morning chest starts then we'll do a war and have the chest finished before the war does

Bogan

Ok this weekend we got chest 11 again with afew of our friends from Garuda and NL Dealers jr joining in. But we did get abit of a touch up in war against Down n Durty.
IMG_3346.jpg

I know some people should be thinking why post a loss but seriously who wants to be one of those people who only post wins.. It was good to verse a really strong cartel and see what their doing right, hopefully players at Cartel De Oz can learn from it.

Chef Chick

Ok this weekend we got chest 11 again with afew of our friends from Garuda and NL Dealers jr joining in. But we did get abit of a touch up in war against Down n Durty.
View attachment 2135
I know some people should be thinking why post a loss but seriously who wants to be one of those people who only post wins.. It was good to verse a really strong cartel and see what their doing right, hopefully players at Cartel De Oz can learn from it.
You post a loss because you a decent player in the game Bogan ;)

D1ce50

I doubt if winning is worth it if u Cholos use CHEAT ENGINES juz to dominate other Cartels

what a PRO gamer u all R !

Bogan

I couldn't care if ur mike or not. U act like a fool. And comment jibberish where it's not needed or wanted. Now come on rock spider give it a break.

Bogan

Come join the best Cartel in Australia, our Capo Club perks are second to none in the region. Great bunch of players from mainly from Australia but we do have afew international players. We use the messenger app Telegram to keep in touch and share tips with eachother.