Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Defense Question

Julio

It seems that the preferred method of attacking a compound is with a bunch of fuegos. I'm interested in hearing what people think the best strategy is for countering them. Our cartel is about to get our first nerve gas cannon which should help. Thoughts?

EgregiousParagon.

Cartel Finca is not designed to hold up period.

It is all about home many attacks took your cartel to down the opponents finca vs your opponents. If we have a lower level player who can not participate directly in the cartel war (because level of opponents are too high) - I have been telling them enter opponent finca and attack preliminary cartel sicarios. For low level to come in, and down few opponents edges and velascos - kiss of death to their compound.

Maniakbn96

Best Strategie is invest as much as possible in capo club upgrades... will help you much more...
Better everyone gets 10 extra energy or extra health on buildings or at last extra sic then invest tons of resis in upgrading weapons..

Centipede

Best strategy for compounds vs fuegos is high damage sicarios & a spread layout. Fuegos tend to roll thru compounds in a tight formation. So if ur cartel layout is tight, its a cake walk..

But if ur layout is spread, the fuegos will be forced to thin out, cover a larger area.. and if u have high damage sicarios on ur guns, theyll pick em off

Serge

Theres no way to 'counter' fuego's.. I believe that the same way the devs intended Gordos and RPG's go together so WELL, is the exact same way that the devs intended for fuegos and compounds to go together. I have no doubt that no other kind of troop on the game could do as much damage to a compound as fuego's.

The best way to counter the fuego effect on your compound? Win your wars by having the best members you can have, do as Maniak said.. first, and most importantly.. make sure your cartel members have the tools to win the wars (extra energy / sics etc.) and then focus on making your compound solid

In MOST cases, if not all, the compound very rarely becomes the deciding factor in a war, what decides the war is who has the better attackers - but it can certainly suck to lose a war because you had to use one or 2 more attacks on the compound than the other cartel

Android

Quick question for the guys from top cartels: Which squads do you prefer using for destroying high level compounds?

Serge

Quick question for the guys from top cartels: Which squads do you prefer using for destroying high level compounds?
Fuegos

With a good balance of flash / damage / health - Personally i think damage is best (if you cant have great flash) because they regenerate health based on how much damage they do, not how much health they have, others may disagree with me though.

Android

Fuegos

With a good balance of flash / damage / health - Personally i think damage is best (if you cant have great flash) because they regenerate health based on how much damage they do, not how much health they have, others may disagree with me though.
Thanks. Good to know they're still useful later on, because I use them only for the compounds, and upgrading them isn't exactly cheap. I'll continue on upgrading my main troops (Flacos) and Fuegos for the wars simultaneously. Flash bang works great, thanks to Flare. :)