Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Wars

Rio26

Banned
The top cartels should not be ranked by there medal count, but by their record.. Makes more sense!

Maniakbn96

The top cartels should not be ranked by there medal count, but by their record.. Makes more sense!
I can not agree... it is nonsense in my opinion...
I know your cartel has a perfect win/lose ratio with 0 Looses...
Very good but if you guys would have war with the top cartels, this ratio gets destroyed by 10 looses in a row... would not be funny..

Please do not understand wrong, it is realy perfect work you guys did...
but for top ranking you have to work on

Also i like your Capo, you can be proud to have him...
We are not thinking the same way sometimes but I see him fighting for you guys. Respect!

Or can describe in details how you think world ranking should be

Last edited:

Rio26

Banned
Well
I can not agree... it is nonsense in my opinion...
I know your cartel has a perfect win/lose ratio with 0 Looses...
Very good but if you guys would have war with the top cartels, this ratio gets destroyed by 10 looses in a row... would not be funny..

Please do not understand wrong, it is realy perfect work you guys did...
but for top ranking you have to work on

Also i like your Capo, you can be proud to have him...
We are not thinking the same way sometimes but I see him fighting for you guys. Respect!

Or can describe in details how you think world ranking should be
Well it is opinionated, but if rankings were changed about it wouldn't be that way, a player is not defined by their medal count but by their level I'm only level 35 and I'm ranked 25th in the world, what does that say? Yeah GH is a good dude, he's mastered the art of compound attacks to a tee aswell, what cartel are you from lad?

Maniakbn96

I am in nobull. And Place 25 in world with lvl 35 means you know what a macro recorder is ;-)

I am with you that ranking system should be improved.. but how exactly?

Because only lose/win ratio also tell not the truth
There must be included player lvl, compound lvl, lose/win, how much attacks win/ loose, which damage you deal and all such things or what do you think?

Rio26

Banned
I am in nobull. And Place 25 in world with lvl 35 means you know what a macro recorder is ;-)

I am with you that ranking system should be improved.. but how exactly?

Because only lose/win ratio also tell not the truth
There must be included player lvl, compound lvl, lose/win, how much attacks win/ loose, which damage you deal and all such things or what do you think?
NoBulls been on top for quite some time now, I see you're ranked 5th in the world, congrats lol.. I'm sorry I have no idea what a macro recorder is, elaborate? Yeah definitely, not just the win/ratio alone but like you said player levels, the compounds etc.. It's just the way it is at the minute doesn't do justice to some cartels, we should be higher up in the UK rankings than what we are, and the fact that I have a big medal count now we're getting put against a lot tougher cartels, some players in ours can't compete..

Julio

Why the developers focus on medal counts in matchmaking (and it sounds like in cartel ratings) is beyond me. So many more meaningful metrics.

Rio26

Banned
Why the developers focus on medal counts in matchmaking (and it sounds like in cartel ratings) is beyond me. So many more meaningful metrics.
I agree, wheres chase at when you need him?

Hbanx

Im agree with you bro wars are so unbalenced , 6 wars we loose because of high level coumpounds, we are 43 lvl coumpound and they give us only lvl 60 and + , we can not win wars because we loose 6 to 7 attacks to destroy ennemie compound, i think the solution is give same level coumpound ennemies in wars

Rio26

Banned
Level 43 to 60+ that's some serious mismatching there lad, they're going to have to change it up..

GHI1968

Chase.... Can you clear up for us exactly how the player matching works please?

My understanding is it as close as it can to number in cartel and the total medal count for the cartel?

Dan

A possible ranking system is to use total Cartel damage over a rolling 30 days average and split rankings by groups (11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50). The idea behind this is that the higher level players and compound can make/take more damage than lower levels. The Cartel which wars more frequently will have more total damage in a rolling 30 days average. The 30 days rolling average also ensure that active growing cartels which can inflict more war damage can slowly climb the ladder. Split ranking by groups is to ensure fairness, as many groups are comfortable to work within a certain total players and not all want 50 players :)

Maniakbn96

A possible ranking system is to use total Cartel damage over a rolling 30 days average and split rankings by groups (11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50). The idea behind this is that the higher level players and compound can make/take more damage than lower levels. The Cartel which wars more frequently will have more total damage in a rolling 30 days average. The 30 days rolling average also ensure that active growing cartels which can inflict more war damage can slowly climb the ladder. Split ranking by groups is to ensure fairness, as many groups are comfortable to work within a certain total players and not all want 50 players :)
Also does not work, some cartels search 1-2 sometimes more days to find a war, so the damage also says nothing about frequently.
If you do it this way. Or you have to make sure you get directly a war if you push the button...
I also thought split world ranking, but I forgot about it again :) because it is world ranking... all together, the best in the world...

Maybe In player league could be work,
1. League
2. League
Usw...

So I think it is very very hard to find a "fair" way

Maniakbn96

Im agree with you bro wars are so unbalenced , 6 wars we loose because of high level coumpounds, we are 43 lvl coumpound and they give us only lvl 60 and + , we can not win wars because we loose 6 to 7 attacks to destroy ennemie compound, i think the solution is give same level coumpound ennemies in wars
How should this work? Then the best compound never gets a war

Last edited:

Serge

Lol, you guys crack me up

Personally, i think the cartels should be ranked based on the 'strength' of their members, and i guess in this game, the best measure they have for that is medal count.

However... If you want to rank cartels just by their records, then make sure that ALL cartels have the option to match each other based PURELY on member count, and forget rating and all that

Im sure me and my cartel would be more than fine with this... because that way, we (and every other cartel) would have the opportunity to face PLENTY more cartels that are around the same number as us, instead of only a small handful.

The only reason you would suggest something like this is because your a small cartel that clearly hasnt faced a real challenge yet, if your 34/34 as you are, with 20 members, the only reason you haven't lost a war yet is because your being given easy cartels.. hence why i say, if u want to make it based purely on win record, no problem, but make sure that ALL cartels can face each other.. So at your member count, you could be thrown in the ring with Los Goodfellas and any/all the other top cartels that have around the same member count as you. If you want to be at the top.. which is what i know you and your cartel want, then be ready to face the 'top' competition

Maniakbn96

I think the idea with medals is a very good thing, but ATM it is a mixture....
If medals then all about medals...
for me, easiest war to fix all:
You have players let's say 10.000
So ranking
1. player a
10.000. player z

If every player only could match with guys 100 places above or under them in ranking...

Within 1-2 month the world ranking is cleared and show the real strength.

Then also the problems in cartel wars are done.

But at last it is not our game, we can make suggestions, trying to think a change till the end,point out some things which we believe are not thought till the end..

Decissions do the devs or ftx.

Last edited:

Bako Bullyz

Banned
New Cartel here. We had a win streak of 11 in a row then we were matched up with a Cartel that had 1000 rating higher than us & we lost. We didn't lose because of the rating but lack of participation. There should be a Top 20 for each state & country.

Serge

There is a top 20 for each Country to be fair, the US isn't split by state, but in fairness, it's the only country that has that issue.

I doubt the devs would want to create another 49 leaderboards lol