Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel wars

bey Bey man

Good afternoon, I have a situation to inform you about the cartel wars ..
I belong to the Alliance Tuga second best Portuguese active cartel and has a situation that is causing conflicts that is the selection of wars to be unfair, we pick up cartels with many adversary levels 60s with towers .. I think the fairest would be the selection be made consonant the number of towers of each Cartel. Thank You :)

Doods1985

Yeah, i think that the wars betwen the cartels are a little bit unfair.
A "little bit" ???

Last war web been matched with YES WE COCAINE , and this war ITALY ONE , we literally have players in this war in which they are 45 level competing with 65 ! Yes lowest level of the opposite team is 20+ levels more than ours.

Devs are just busy doing other stuff, solving rubik cubes of something, because there is no way that someone can mess up a game like this willingly. Or are they?

Nuno oliveira

Yes im actually player of aliança tuga and when i go to wars i have to attack players of level 50 or more and i am just level 39

ACK Kappa

We Matched against a Cartel currently 35 V 35 War....Initially 38 selected for War from our Cartel. 28 of their players are above Lvl 50, highest being a Lvl 66...... Our Cartel we have only 8 above lvl 50 , highest Lvl player being 61 with lowest being Lvl 29.... Compund theirs Lvl 53 and ours Lvl 49. Their Rating over 90,000 and ours sitting around 30,000......

April please advise your Game Developers that the current System they have is simply not working and Cartels are simply frustrated with the Algorythims being way off................Something needs to be Done on this Urgently as there must be Thousands and Thousands of Cartel's around the world and a balance is required to match evenly Cartel's with a similar rating. FTX make War's Fun again and those that are selected for War within a Cartel stay selected, do not remove Players under your current system to then match to a Cartel as stated above comparing player lvl's, its a joke and if you start to really listen to the Players inform the Developers to act upon what they players are suggesting..

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
We Matched against a Cartel currently 35 V 35 War....Initially 38 selected for War from our Cartel. 28 of their players are above Lvl 50, highest being a Lvl 66...... Our Cartel we have only 8 above lvl 50 , highest Lvl player being 61 with lowest being Lvl 29.... Compund theirs Lvl 53 and ours Lvl 49. Their Rating over 90,000 and ours sitting around 30,000......

April please advise your Game Developers that the current System they have is simply not working and Cartels are simply frustrated with the Algorythims being way off................Something needs to be Done on this Urgently as there must be Thousands and Thousands of Cartel's around the world and a balance is required to match evenly Cartel's with a similar rating. FTX make War's Fun again and those that are selected for War within a Cartel stay selected, do not remove Players under your current system to then match to a Cartel as stated above comparing player lvl's, its a joke and if you start to really listen to the Players inform the Developers to act upon what they players are suggesting..
Kappa, thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on Cartel Wars. We are keeping track of everyone's feedback and relaying it to the team. We hope to gather as much feedback as possible (from as many people as possible) to continue improving as much as we can.

Doods1985

Here , last time we was with ITALY ONE , and before with YWC , now this :
Screenshot_20190525-020348_1.jpg

Level 20s competing with 60s .. Enjoy everyone !