Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Change it

RiseAbove

Let’s see if the admin. Team responds to this one...lol
So, why haven’t the “admin” team realized they might even make a little more money, when people actually get rewarded properly?
Such as, another new quest, “king mode” minimum bet is $6 million, and the “reward” for completing the level is only $3.9 million. I mean, would a 10X the $ bet be too much to ask?..
It would be a smart move, then again, Most of the us game players might be sheep, but, there just might happen to be a few wolves with a little intellect In The crowd......raise the pack...lol

William berry

Let’s see if the admin. Team responds to this one...lol
So, why haven’t the “admin” team realized they might even make a little more money, when people actually get rewarded properly?
Such as, another new quest, “king mode” minimum bet is $6 million, and the “reward” for completing the level is only $3.9 million. I mean, would a 10X the $ bet be too much to ask?..
It would be a smart move, then again, Most of the us game players might be sheep, but, there just might happen to be a few wolves with a little intellect In The crowd......raise the pack...lol
I sure could use some more credits

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
We appreciate your feedback and have passed it on to the development team for their consideration.

Here, also, are a few ways to get more credits (outside of purchasing):
- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter as there are sure to be credits given over social.

Thank you for playing!

slide_x

So many issues with the rewards, not even worth it. As much as I enjoy playing the game and some of the events I do have to agree that the rewards just doesnt make sense. It will cost 100x your coins just to recieve 1x back when a level is complete. I only play the card fair game if I want coins cause the rewards there actually makes sense. But as soon as I spin the regular slots just to kill time thats when it kills my account. Better not to play. Also, now that all of my characters are all leveled up except the Legendary one, I dont recieve anymore xp and my coin reward from the chests is a joke, 1k? I tried playing the weekly events to learn legendary chests and am having to be 10 million per spin just to get a 50 million reward after completing a task that requires me to spend 100x. Common, do something developers! Ive been voicing my opinion for over a year now, I really do love this game and just wish it be more resonable with its rewards and payouts.