Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@chase.....has it really come to this?

was it a fair result in consideration of the advertised offer?

• Total voters
it's official. I'm now a paying customer of the game; formerly not. This post is to garner opinion on the following offer and the result of the offer of which I parted with physical cash. i have to say I regret already the decision when I saw the following sicario come arrive from one of the discounted gold chests.

Chase when you advertise valuable talents, that would normally be indicative of shxt we can actually use, not the bullcr×p that's shown up in the very first chest I have purchased with real money. You're certainly pushing the boundaries.

To all forum members how do you rate the result Vs the offer on this occasion are you too being given treated like a cash cow with ripe teets

EgregiousParagon.

You can not really play this game at the higher levels without spending some cash. You need multiple builders, you need shields, you need flip or replace weak talents. While some offers give you same sics as chests, a lot of time offers sics are at the higher level.

Can't upload images for some reason.

It was a rank 2 Victor with 14% mine damage.

his two 'valuable talents' amount to 3/5 +6% cash production and 2/5 +7% health to nearby buildings.

value my -

Last edited by a moderator:

EgregiousParagon.

I understand the buyer remorse....The Victor used to be valuable ... until new king the Butcher replaced by the Ripper...

Saying this At the higher levels these "xxx% cash production " sics could be handy when You use shields.

I have nothing against the sicario. however, advertising two 'valuable talents' means it should have two talents of value. Am I really expected to deploy this guy with mine damage cash boost and 7% building health?

Chase it said two valuable talents.

where the fxxx are they.

last dime out of me

double pownage

they make a -game and u trust them lol. These are russians bro, they cant even take time to say what they are working on and the vision for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeMuerto

You're complaining** this much about your first purchase?

Let us know for your next one so we can all make some popcorn hahaha

Getting two perfect 5/5 talents is not easy. Around 3000-3500 gold _each_. It's painful. Let's do the math for you: You spent 420 gold, others spent > 7000 gold.

Do you feel you got less than 10% of a perfect sicario? Cause that's what you spent.

Last edited:
offer Vs actual bellend. you advertise you deliver.

it said two valuable talents assigned already. so that's 3 in total. I got none

D-Block

Banned
[QUOTE="LeeMuerto, post: 20012, member: 2119]

HILARIOUS :D:D

D-Block

Banned
Talents are the biggest ripoff going!!! But you need to get good ones to compete o_O

Master B

I got Scorpion 3* with 2 valuable talents xd
3/5 -> 12% flashbang duration and 2/5 --> 4% victory reward
But I am comforting myself with "I could have gotten Juan Pablo or La Bomba, at least I got Scorpion"

LeeMuerto

For 420 gold, not bad. But 6k gold more to make those talents 'perfect.' It's a big difference in cost, yes, it doesn't mean that he's not 'valuable.' The concept of diminishing returns is one of the core economic principals of games like this.

When you spent money on gold you assigned a value to the gold at that moment. Skills cost gold; ergo, by your own measure they must be 'valuable' (even at 1/5.)

Crashy

Banned
its called false advertising bro. It's amounts to scamming people. Really dirty tricks that are to extreme. I don't know what planet they living in

Shank

You're complaining** this much about your first purchase?

Getting two perfect 5/5 talents is not easy. Around 3000-3500 gold _each_. It's painful. Let's do the math for you: You spent 420 gold, others spent > 7000 gold.

Do you feel you got less than 10% of a perfect sicario? Cause that's what you spent.
Let's be fair and honest here.

They advertise "useful talents", and when you open the chest, instant disappointment with 2 useless 3/5 talents.

You may have a differing opinion, and you're entitled to it, but to the op and others like myself feel it's a bit of false advertising.

Laquica

I got Scorpion 3* with 2 valuable talents xd
3/5 -> 12% flashbang duration and 2/5 --> 4% victory reward
But I am comforting myself with "I could have gotten Juan Pablo or La Bomba, at least I got Scorpion"
Got proof?