Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHASE or should we call him the scarlet pimpanell?

Shady

Banned
Seems like tumble weed blowing around here with just a little whistle from the wind?

Where art thou Señor Chase? Bit too much heat?

It is rather hot in here.

You should just ban every member and write some more fake reviews. Seems like the only way back for you.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Seems like tumble weed blowing around here with just a little whistle from the wind?

Where art thou Señor Chase? Bit too much heat?

It is rather hot in here.

You should just ban every member and write some more fake reviews. Seems like the only way back for you.
I'm very much here - do you have a question? Please keep discussion relevant to the game and I will pitch in where I can.

Del

I'm very much here - do you have a question? Please keep discussion relevant to the game and I will pitch in where I can.
I asked the question some time ago now regarding how cartel members are being picked for wars(used to be medal count now its not)I'm still waiting a response:eek: @Chase-FTX

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I asked the question some time ago now regarding how cartel members are being picked for wars(used to be medal count now its not)I'm still waiting a response:eek: @Chase-FTX
- you may chose whether to participate or not yourself (if you change this during war, the changes will apply for the next war);
- capo may decide for you;
- members with the least rating are opted out if there are fewer war participants in the opponent cartel

Del

- you may chose whether to participate or not yourself (if you change this during war, the changes will apply for the next war);
- capo may decide for you;
- members with the least rating are opted out if there are fewer war participants in the opponent cartel
This used to be the case,but in the last 11 wars we have been involved in.players who where opted in for war have been left out even though they had a much higher medal count than players that got included(it has happened again earlier today,a player on 723 medals left out but a player on 317 included)even though both where opted in with crossed swords!!!!!!So what exactly is the criteria????

Dan

This used to be the case,but in the last 11 wars we have been involved in.players who where opted in for war have been left out even though they had a much higher medal count than players that got included(it has happened again earlier today,a player on 723 medals left out but a player on 317 included)even though both where opted in with crossed swords!!!!!!So what exactly is the criteria????
Perhaps player 723 medals opt in after "search war" started. For these cases, he will still be considered opt out for current war

Del

Perhaps player 723 medals opt in after "search war" started. For these cases, he will still be considered opt out for current war
No he was opted in 100% i check over everything before i start a search

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I posted the criteria - if it is not working as intended, please send a help request from inside the game to our support staff so they can take a look at your game logs.

LVMonkey

I posted the criteria - if it is not working as intended, please send a help request from inside the game to our support staff so they can take a look at your game logs.
did that, both times... NO RESPONSE from FTX!!!! Then a magic "case closed" email.. but it's still happening! How retarded do these devs have to be to seriously screw up a once amazing game this badly with every single update????

Reactions: Del