Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheating!!!

Raja

He bought them in chests which were available at that time.
Special Sicario Not Available in Chests... That was Single time Single Sicario.. I have not seen that in Chest Sicario list or in other alos.. i also played that mission...

Maniakbn96

You could bei the contracts... 15 concratcs per chest. So in Theorie someone could also have 6 same with widow from Halloween special

ZEROFOX

Banned
Nicolas Was a One time Sicario... But How a player Keeping 3 Nicolas In His/Her base.. How is that possible... @Chase - FTX Games..

View attachment 1010
I actually got 5 Santa's, courtesy of my magical santa reproducing machine, the other 2 are busy at the North Pole getting ready for X-Mas ...** ** **

Attachments

Raja

I actually got 5 Santa's, courtesy of my magical santa reproducing machine, the other 2 are busy at the North Pole getting ready for X-Mas ...** ** **
Dont know about that chest.. may be some people got that chest... If its legal then its ok....

Raja

I'll break it down for you.... Basically what he is saying and what all of us are thinking, is that you sir are the Village Idiot.
Nice thinking...also Ur thinking says that which type of person u are... Best of luck....

WelshPhantom

I have 3 nicholas' one was obtained through the chain event,the other 2 I obtained by purchasing 15 x contracts from the special chest that was available at the time,it is legit.

LAGRIMA

Special Sicario Not Available in Chests... That was Single time Single Sicario.. I have not seen that in Chest Sicario list or in other alos.. i also played that mission...
you buy the contract for him only at that time that why i did the same

LAGRIMA

I have 3 nicholas' one was obtained through the chain event,the other 2 I obtained by purchasing 15 x contracts from the special chest that was available at the time,it is legit.
me too i did the same in my 3 acounts and i got 3 nicolas in each acount cost me 1000 in gold for each nicolas and i finish the chain event tjat all people is legit now cause you cant have 3 like us you are mad jajajaja to bad

LAGRIMA

You could bei the contracts... 15 concratcs per chest. So in Theorie someone could also have 6 same with widow from Halloween special
whit widow they do not do the same as nicolas so far nicolas was the only one that you buy contract to get him only in the time of the chain event for him