Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Community Feedback thread deleted

Setpiece

90% of us forum goers knew you weren't going to do anything with our feedback. This is just icing on the cake and it tastes so good!

Better luck next time :)
Screenshot_20190918-142114_Chrome.jpg

Thamer

Well I'm not surprised it got deleted, I'm surprised it was pinned in the general forums for so long.

What do you think will be the reaction of new players who just started and first thing they read about are ancient issues and problems in the game?
Would they invest in a lost cause?

@April - FTX Games
Here's your reply to me in that deleted thread:
My apologies that there are no solid timeframes listed on these issues. As we all know, game development is complex, and it is very difficult to say exactly when something might happen. But we do take the improvements to the game seriously.
Seriously?

Setpiece

Any amateur could fix about 5 of these once posted issues in 1 day. Over 1 year and they can't even move the vulnerable message to not collide with tournament timers by -X px .... just wow re: much complex, super hard.....

I think FTX are the ones who are spreading misinformation on how hard it is to "fix" our feedbacked issues, any coder can attest to this by simply looking at the tools used to develop this game.

They don't care, otherwise a few basic fixes as the one example above would have been done months / year(s) ago, most of them involve adjusting just a few numbers, yet they tell the public it's "complex" to fix these issues - all the while they develop an entirely new event that has more pay to win instead, and practice the -- tactics of testing how much real money gets generated on live servers in different regions (see walter white scandal in BB) and releasing untested content to live servers with no care on how it affects their paying base.

Just why?

Look at the Sicario prices on these "deals" ... FTX and friends make enough profit off this game to atleast give us some polish to these archaic systems that are currently in place... It's not like these dev's built their own customized engine, this is all standardized stuff.

Dev_tools_narcos.jpg

Bonus points to whoever points out the laughable tool(s) used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Setpiece

"We believe that how we do business is just as important as the business we do. We operate with a set of values that expresses our philosophy. "
-FTX

Narcobuster

FTX really hit a new low deleting this. Though clearly they think the short term hit is better than the empty promises of improvements in the long term...

Also, clearly ALL their coding team are now focussed on bringing out syndicates for Breaking Bad as that was another over-promised CON from FTX. They cant even afford a small team to do some basic improvements to the Narcos game and keep some light at the end of the tunnel for their biggest $$$ earner.

@April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games not even an apologetic response for taking down what was meant to be such a thoughtful thread which has clearly backfired. I hope your bosses remunerate you enough to make it worth the effort.