Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

CRABNUTZ

You lack disposable income to spend on a game, yet I'm the loser? Brilliant! If FTX loved losers, they would certainly bow to every one of your asinine demands @double pownage.

@DonJohnson how is the line app a privilege? It's free in the app store and the play store.

You gals keep mentioning all these bases with perfect Forta's make deploying too hard! How does Forta strengthen bases? She doesn't. She strengthens the finca from missiles. That's all! What does that mean? That means every base with a decked out Forta is actually weaker to defend against a deployed attack! If you ladies would gather your emotions and clear the tears from your eyes, you might see clear enough to realize that!

Timur

You lack disposable income to spend on a game, yet I'm the loser? Brilliant! If FTX loved losers, they would certainly bow to every one of your asinine demands @double pownage.

@DonJohnson how is the line app a privilege? It's free in the app store and the play store.

You gals keep mentioning all these bases with perfect Forta's make deploying too hard! How does Forta strengthen bases? She doesn't. She strengthens the finca from missiles. That's all! What does that mean? That means every base with a decked out Forta is actually weaker to defend against a deployed attack! If you ladies would gather your emotions and clear the tears from your eyes, you might see clear enough to realize that!
You are trying so hard to make things look so easy to do. Today I came across with that base with 4 reapers, 1 butcher and 1 forta, all purple with 5/5 talents and x5 ground defense. Guess what? Even though we are at same player level and same finca level I couldn't destroy him by DEPLOYING my sh1t in his base. Don't say that my troop levels are not enough. I am quite sure it's enough. Can you give me a proper solution to that by using your brilliant deploy and destroy strategies please ? Since you are an anti no deploy guy.

Last edited:

zecke2

You are trying so hard to make things look so easy to do. Today I came across with that base with 4 reapers, 1 butcher and 1 forta, all purple with 5/5 talents and x5 ground defense. Guess what? Even though we are at same player level and same finca level I couldn't destroy him by DEPLOYING my sh1t in his base. Don't say that my troop levels are not enough. I am quite sure it's enough. Can you give me a proper solution to that by using your brilliant deploy and destroy strategies please ? Since you are an anti no deploy guy.
Totally agree... i have many of the same bases on my map and revenge list and this f... players in revenge list have raided me mostly with firebomb squads. Yeah thats what i call skill or tactic gameplay ;)
And with tactic gameplay its nearly impossible to make over 100 medals in chest event like some laughing players have made.
No deploy must be equal to all players and weapons. And thats the point what in all discussions was in focus . Stop no deploy and not stop diegos or make a finca unbeatable. That was a mistake from ftx and some guys here are maybe sponsored by ftx. The Most players are angry about this new sic and this balance changing but hey all these players are wrong .only the rich “skill“ players are right. I dont think so !!
I hope ftx stop firebombing asap. Than we see more tactical gaming from this skill players and can watch their tactics.
Maybe some friendly gamer can show us how we can beat a strong base .

Mooney

Totally agree... i have many of the same bases on my map and revenge list and this f... players in revenge list have raided me mostly with firebomb squads. Yeah thats what i call skill or tactic gameplay ;)
And with tactic gameplay its nearly impossible to make over 100 medals in chest event like some laughing players have made.
No deploy must be equal to all players and weapons. And thats the point what in all discussions was in focus . Stop no deploy and not stop diegos or make a finca unbeatable. That was a mistake from ftx and some guys here are maybe sponsored by ftx. The Most players are angry about this new sic and this balance changing but hey all these players are wrong .only the rich “skill“ players are right. I dont think so !!
I hope ftx stop firebombing asap. Than we see more tactical gaming from this skill players and can watch their tactics.
Maybe some friendly gamer can show us how we can beat a strong base .
Might as well get used to the firebombs for at least 6 months . Im sure ftx will wait until everyone has spent a ton upgrading their scorpions before they pull the plug on them.

double pownage

Peeps like crabbynutz rule right now , they the losers keeping ftx in business, they have all squads in purp and dont mind changing all their talents to whatever needed.
For the rest 99% the game will become unplayable fast.
Yes i like mr i crab my nutz to make a video on defeating bases with maxed forta. Killing a base where u loose more then u gain doesnt count. That kinda is just gaining nothing. Also no firebomb squad.

Mooney

You gals keep mentioning all these bases with perfect Forta's make deploying too hard! How does Forta strengthen bases? She doesn't. She strengthens the finca from missiles. That's all! What does that mean? That means every base with a decked out Forta is actually weaker to defend against a deployed attack! If you ladies would gather your emotions and clear the tears from your eyes,
Fact of the matter is @CRABNUTZ is one of the better players in this game and is more the helpful. There is no need to attack him based on your frustration with the game and ftx.

Crab has helped me a lot along the way and we aren't even in the same cartel.
You must mean wealthier players in the game. There is hardly even any skill involved in this game. Still waiting on his helpful video of how to defeat a strong base here as well.

CRABNUTZ

@Chase - FTX Games, you guys might as well sponsor me, since everyone already thinks you do!

I can make all the videos in the world and they'll be met with the same dismissive mentality... "All his quicas are purple" or "Nobull has a much stronger capos club." It'll be the same excuses as always. I'm not your daddy and I'm not gonna hold your hand. I've told all of you where you can find me if you actually would like to learn something. Everyone wants to be the best, but few want to put in the work that it takes to actually be the best.

Timur

@Chase - FTX Games, you guys might as well sponsor me, since everyone already thinks you do!

I can make all the videos in the world and they'll be met with the same dismissive mentality... "All his quicas are purple" or "Nobull has a much stronger capos club." It'll be the same excuses as always. I'm not your daddy and I'm not gonna hold your hand. I've told all of you where you can find me if you actually would like to learn something. Everyone wants to be the best, but few want to put in the work that it takes to actually be the best.
Do you make YouTube videos or stream? Or what do you do or where are you exactly I am wondering your strategies.

CRABNUTZ

@Timur I have a YouTube channel, but it only has a couple of compound attack videos on it. I am regularly on the line app, same username, and share strategies and videos there.

double pownage

Nobody wants to be the best, mr my nutz are crabby, u keep swallowing that load ftx shoots in your mouth.

Durc

How have y’all not figured out these FTX ways yet... they gonna drop another sicario later after y’all spend all that scorpion money to make him worthless then make y’all spend money for a flash team just to up the finca and prolly training camp later to make it all normal again. It’s just a guess but papi feels pretty good about this statement lol y’all kids stay classy

TheBaron

Insults come and go, moderation missing, why not lol. I strongly advise all of you guys stop whining anymore, cuz u dont accomplish anything at all and make urselves feeling like sh1t. I bet Chase has absolutely got the message and if FTX wants to do something, they will or not. Saying the same things over and over again wont change anything and its time for you to accept the new game reality. Just decide whether u are gonna keep on playing this game or not, for cucks sake!

zecke2

If any of @crabnuts line guys is here in forum pleaae post a few videos for all us to better understand the tactics.
I hear only excuses here. almost every player would have to nearly the same sicarios, levels, talents or skills.
It sounds like he hasnt those good demonstration video but only with speaking about it helps nobody from us.
If @crabnuts will not do so maybe another player can post it here or on any youtube chanel.
Let us see an example for beating a 6sic ground defense with good forta%

Bogan

If any of @crabnuts line guys is here in forum pleaae post a few videos for all us to better understand the tactics.
I hear only excuses here. almost every player would have to nearly the same sicarios, levels, talents or skills.
It sounds like he hasnt those good demonstration video but only with speaking about it helps nobody from us.
If @crabnuts will not do so maybe another player can post it here or on any youtube chanel.
Let us see an example for beating a 6sic ground defense with good forta%
Crabnutz has really gotten under ur skin hasn't he, do you need a hug and somebody to tell you it's going to be ok?

His lordship

So many players on here seem unwilling to actually learn the game. For a start, watch replays of attacks during your wars. If a player fails, watch it and see where he/she went wrong. Similarly, if a strong player gets taken down, watch the replay and see how it was done.

I think too many players have become too used to using Diego to just blow up a finca.
I see some really bad attacks, with common mistakes.
+ player uses up too much energy to remove one rocket launcher, instead of flashing them
+ player sends all 4 squads into same place; lambs to the slaughter, try splitting them instead
+ wrong troop types for a base; e.g. don't be sending fuego in if the piercing cannons at the front. 1 shot, 1 kill.

There are many more I could probably think of/highlight.
You won't get it right first time, but keep at it and you will soon get back to dropping bases. As people have pointed out, if a base has a Forta on it, then that makes the rest of a base weaker. If I'm not using Diegos, I'm actually happy to see a Forta.

Good luck everyone.

DDRR

until now I see 2 players here who apparently understand it. crabnuts who invested a million, has 3 torchers, has expensive sics and bogan who uses firebomb squads to nuke bases and is not affected in any way .
Do not bother to answer, i lost interest. A lot off friends have stopped so there is no reason to go on.

Last edited: