Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crashing

Rural

Hello every time I attack a base on my map the games restart alone. I lose a lot of money. That I'm in wifi or 4g the same thing. Its made me its since the new update.

Dan

Chase, it is not possible for 1 person (you) to communicate all players issues to dev/support. You mention additional FTX in this forum couple of months ago, it did not happen

So facts are:
1. FTX rep here is only Chase, who is not able to handle the feedback (most players feedback are disregarded in past few months, game getting worse despite so many many feedback)
2. Minimal +vet feedback on FTX support. Had seen at least feedback to some players issues recently. But if FTX take on a kpi to respond to all players in 24hrs, you will fail miserably: I suggest a senior FTX support rep to be on this forum who have direct access to the programmers
3, this game is run to the ground by FTX - where are the defs/producers who will listen and will give any indicator on the direction of this game? FTX had so far projected yourself as a really greedy greedy bs, who does not care on providing a good game. Game has gone downhill since Feb with Cartel port changes.