Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crazy Attacks! Smoke+Feugos+Torchers & Few Sicarios!

ipasher

Am I the only one who sees sicarios? If you want to, I can send you some videos of attacks really without sicarios

Neon234

My bad. Changed the title now.

Do share some interesting videos on high Level players which needs a lot of skill (like in the above video case)

Am I the only one who sees sicarios? If you want to, I can send you some videos of attacks really without sicarios

ipasher

My bad. Changed the title now.

Do share some interesting videos on high Level players which needs a lot of skill (like in the above video case)
Take in mind that it’s not overpowered torchers, it’s a skilled player against a weak base layout

Egis

Hi guys , any tips how to go with the smoke i keep trying but looks like my torchers not staying in smoke ?

His lordship

Hi guys , any tips how to go with the smoke i keep trying but looks like my torchers not staying in smoke ?
Hi. You need to select the squad and send it to a target so that the torchers travel in a mostly straight line. Then put the smoke slightly in front of them to move into and overlap each smoke slightly. If there is just a very small space between 2 smokes then the weapons will pounce on your troops.