Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Creo que todos estuviéramos felices

Jaime Polanco

A quien corresponda programador o moderador del juego
Esto lo estado pensando desde hace un año atrás y creo que a mucha gente le gustaría deberían de hacer una opción donde te permita guardar tus escuadrones favoritos y poder cambiarlo con tan sólo seleccionar un ejemplo como cuando vas a Guerra y armas tus tres escuadrones o cuando guardas tu finca y tienes opciones para elegir cuál te gusta Creo que nos ahorraría bastante tiempo en andar buscando entretanto sicario Espero y tomen en cuenta Esta sugerencia creo que a muchos jugadores nos beneficiaria...Gracias

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
[QUOTE = "Jaime Polanco, post: 53032, member: 2365"] To whom corresponds programmer or moderator of the game I've been thinking about this for a year and I think that many people would like to make an option where you can save your favorite squadrons and change it just by selecting an example like when you go to War and arms your three squadrons or when you keep your farm and you have options to choose which one you like I think it would save us a lot of time in the meantime looking for hired assistants I hope and take into account This suggestion I think that many players would benefit us ... Thank you [/ QUOTE]

This is a feature we are considering based on community feedback. Thanks for your input as well!

Last edited:

Trinador

A quien corresponda programador o moderador del juego
Esto lo estado pensando desde hace un año atrás y creo que a mucha gente le gustaría deberían de hacer una opción donde te permita guardar tus escuadrones favoritos y poder cambiarlo con tan sólo seleccionar un ejemplo como cuando vas a Guerra y armas tus tres escuadrones o cuando guardas tu finca y tienes opciones para elegir cuál te gusta Creo que nos ahorraría bastante tiempo en andar buscando entretanto sicario Espero y tomen en cuenta Esta sugerencia creo que a muchos jugadores nos beneficiaria...Gracias
Yea, this is an answer that we are reading more than a year ago... please be more creative!!

Slik

T
[QUOTE = "Jaime Polanco, post: 53032, member: 2365"] To whom corresponds programmer or moderator of the game
I've been thinking about this for a year and I think that many people would like to make an option where you can save your favorite squadrons and change it just by selecting an example like when you go to War and arms your three squadrons or when you keep your farm and you have options to choose which one you like I think it would save us a lot of time in the meantime looking for hired assistants I hope and take into account This suggestion I think that many players would benefit us ... Thank you [/ QUOTE]
This is a feature we are considering based on community feedback. Thanks for your input as well!
Thanks Chase; that would be awesome.

ELpatron50

[QUOTE = "Jaime Polanco, post: 53032, member: 2365"] To whom corresponds programmer or moderator of the game
I've been thinking about this for a year and I think that many people would like to make an option where you can save your favorite squadrons and change it just by selecting an example like when you go to War and arms your three squadrons or when you keep your farm and you have options to choose which one you like I think it would save us a lot of time in the meantime looking for hired assistants I hope and take into account This suggestion I think that many players would benefit us ... Thank you [/ QUOTE]

Agrícolas, significa escuadrones al igual que en la opción de la guerra de
cárteles @Jaime Polanco

@Chase - FTX Games our community? Social media.