Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Customer Support - How's it working

Julio

I recently had a case where i was actively playing the game for a while and my base came under attack with no vulnerability warning. I was saving up resources to upgrade my squad camp to level 20 and had acquired the necessary resources. I was planning on clearing the last one or two opponents on my map and then starting the upgrade (since you can't reinforce a squad camp while it's under construction).

Once the attack was over a message appeared that i was vulnerable to attack for 38 minutes. I lost a lot of resources and had to spend 80 gold to shield my resources and ended up having to purchase another shield.

As a side note, i have subsequently been vulnerable to attack and had periods where no vulnerability warning appeared.

I contacted customer service and asked them to replace the gold i spent and the resources i lost. They informed me that without screenshots they couldn't help me. Really? A screenshot of my base without a vulnerability warning? What does that do?

What's your experience been like?

DSD

It has happened to me as well - raided without a warning. Once it happened during cartel war attack and it ended up as failed. I guess it's a bug.