Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David and Parka , Cartel Wars

Egis

I'm traveling from cartel to cartel with my another acount and i see wars is dying becouse of David and Parca . Most of good cartels they running only 12 Davids in all 3 attacks and the other cartels not even attacking so they finishing with zero attacks not even trying to win . FTX you have to do something about that make at least one attack one david at war only , but not 4 of them , nobody even trying to compete any more . I want to stay on the game but I see GAME IS DYING

The game is not dying my friend there are too many players buying David in the roulette. Old players are dying not the game.lowers players think David are awesome.old playera think that runing to the finca is --. Just stop buying, have a fun.
Ftx wiki not change te game, is their game, they have te control Of the game with the new sicario. There are not alternatives against a very good base, only David runing to the finca.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keenan Poole

12 David's all I see is davids in each attack it's kind of annoying but seems like itz the only help against some of these tower bases

Egis

I was already in 5 strong cartels and was waching wars , they're runing only Davids and making all attacks and enemy is not even atacking zero attacks . No fun at all , cartels who is running only Davids they're playing by themself

Egis

I'm in NOMADS at the moment , 3 or 2 wars past and nobody attaking them ,they're so good players running only Davids , nobody even compete looks like game is dead . At least what ftx could do its One attack one David at war , in home base I don't mind they could run even 4 or 8 Davids but at war they have to change something because most of the players they playing that game only for wars .

i was expecting a real narcos game , i think i wait the enough, ftx have the control of the game ,before the update, people was playing with bomb and flash, now all wants to play with david running to the finca.

Egis

I left NOMADS because nothing interesting there in the wars , only Davids and no any responses from enemy , zero attacks .

Rob

Are they not attacking because they can’t beat the bases because they don’t have David’s? Isn’t that an argument that David’s are needed because of the health talents? Maybe those opponents just suck, theyll never win if they don’t attack and learn how to beat hard bases or only war when they get a much weaker opponent that their no deploy/ short deploy works on ?

Lowrider9999

I'm traveling from cartel to cartel with my another acount and i see wars is dying becouse of David and Parca . Most of good cartels they running only 12 Davids in all 3 attacks and the other cartels not even attacking so they finishing with zero attacks not even trying to win . FTX you have to do something about that make at least one attack one david at war only , but not 4 of them , nobody even trying to compete any more . I want to stay on the game but I see GAME IS DYING
If you get beat in the war that don't mean you can't win three times against them. So I guess I don't understand your point.

Play however you wanted to play. I bet you were not crying when you can ND each of the base in your map and during war.

Taco

The game is already dead and I was a spender. I stopped, we war the same cartel over and over. Most of the Cartels we play are inactive or don't attack. Narcos is not creating anything different or new and it's killing the customer base. You can spend a lot of defense and still get burned by properly built David's/parca. It does help with the percentage of defensive stops but the game is kinda boring now. My cartel just basically war now, it's too tedious.

Loco

I think the bigest mistake here is don neto not david or parca! If they dont realese don neto than dont have to realese david to! To much health! And most of the players have to much casulties to upgrade offence and lose interest on game... im lvl70 and see on wars, lvl 61 have biger healt then samo players on my lvl! I have problem with some of this player then you can emagine the players on his lvl!

Last edited:

Eliezer (SWK)

I think the bigest mistake here is don neto not david or parca! If they dont realese don neto than dont have to realese david to! To much health! And most of the players have to much casulties to upgrade offence and lose interest on game... im lvl70 and see on wars, lvl 61 have biger healt then samo players on my lvl! I have problem with some of this player then you can emagine the players on his lvl!
Sr, this is what FTX lives from! They are and will keep releasing new sicarios so we can keep spending money.. This became a pay to win game years ago..