Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David nonsense no fun :/

Rob

I’m guessing it was a smoke rush to finca, that’s the real problem I’d say with that low level of fuegos it would be extremely difficult to actually destroy everything on the way to the finca even with all David’s

Goose

I have the David/Fuego combo myself but I would be ok ridding the smoke option. Without it it's a lot more fair. I've lost plenty of times without the smoke.

Narcobuster

If it makes you feel any better, how much real cash do you think he would have had to invest to get the 12 David’s and at those high levels??

Egis

I was in another cartel for bounty hunting and one guy had two acounts he bought 8 davids for each acount becouse he want to participate at wars , 16 Davids sounds crazy

Egis

If you want to be good at this game u have to buy a lot of Davids and waste your other sicarios , sounds no fun

dsounded

I also understand that this is not a good user experience, still this game has so many bugs and badly designed solutions, so I can only wish you good luck guys, since staff won't help you in any way imho.

Egis

Its not about crying , to lose a war is ok , i just want to tell what no balance in the game since when 38lvl hiting 68lvl you think its normal ? I hope so ftx gonna change something about that because its nonsense

Doods1985

As much as i hate that attack theme , but il take a deep breath for once and not reply you the same way you did. Instead , il say this
Not you who should cry, nor the one whos attacked , the one who should cry is the developer/s for thier massively inadequate programming skills in the past eternity in this game so they make a 38 level able to successfully attacks a 60+ player. Period.
Yes mistakes happens, but guess what, they don't bother to fix it, not even in the right time frame, and even they do it will magically cause more issues/imbalance somehow someway, hence the word (inadequate), nice people they are indeed.

dsounded

@April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games just tell the developers to create new sicario which will reduce Fuego damage to the Finca. We already have such a sicario for Flacos. Everybody will be happy: you - because you will have money by selling it, players - because one day it will be available in the roulette.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@April - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games just tell the developers to create new sicario which will reduce Fuego damage to the Finca. We already have such a sicario for Flacos. Everybody will be happy: you - because you will have money by selling it, players - because one day it will be available in the roulette.
Hey there, I'll be passing this feedback on to the developers. But in the meantime, I just want to be sure you saw our new announcement about the Shield Generator building. That should help with some counter strategies :)

zecke2

Hey there, I'll be passing this feedback on to the developers. But in the meantime, I just want to be sure you saw our new announcement about the Shield Generator building. That should help with some counter strategies :)
Hi @April - FTX Games
why you start the shield generator in compound? that is not meaningful.
we must have it in normal player bases to see whats happening. Thats the real players life ,fight against other players bases.
thats the only way to see if its work or if its another useless or overpowered building.
it can still be made changes if necessary. BTW there is something like this for a long loooong time in boom beach;)
AND when it will be implemented ? days,month,years ???
is it avaible for all levels?
every day FTX wait to bring out a solution against finca rush is a day ftx lose players and their money ;)

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I’m not sure if this is enough, but giving compounds stronger defense is a step toward more even war matchups. I like this. And we should keep making changes like this until cartel compound is weighted fairly in war matchups. Strengthening compounds in any way brings us closer.

@zecke2 I agree but at least this should solve the problem of level 100+ compounds being destroyed in 1 attack.

Egis

At the end of the day the best players gonna be who runing only Davids they can manage without smoke , and players who don't have them whith this sheeld it's gonna be harder to play like never before . It is a good idea to put sheeld in the compound but in home bases its gonna be disaster for regular players . Survives only who pays more

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @zecke2 , the new Building will be added into player Bases as well, just not right away. As mentioned in the announcement post, we want to implement this gradually rather than all at once. This will allow everyone the chance to try it in various capacities. We do not have a release date for adding the Shield Generator in player Bases just yet, but we will be sure to let everyone know when we do.

@Egis , the above is relevant to your post as well. It is only in Cartel Compounds at first, but it will be in regular player Bases at a later date.