Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Davids : Well Done FTX for this skill development initiative.

Neon234

See the mess you've made with all the recent big upgrades.

Player attacking has Finca 19. Player Defending has Finca 24. But that didn't stop his Davids from winning the attack with the latest smoke+feugos+Run2finca attacks.

Now understand his skill level when he couldn't take down an easier level 47 using deploy from the age old flash energy attack strategy.

There's no strategy in the game across levels. Just have 12 David's and upgraded feugos. (Probably we have to make the level 30s attack with David's on a finca 24 to see even worse stuff.)

As usual, I don't expect any actionable response from the moderators other than simply saying that this will be sent in a report to the 3 year old kids of developers, who are apparently testing their ideas and updates.

IMG_20190325_205254.JPG
IMG_20190325_205243.JPG
IMG_20190325_205225.JPG

IMG_20190325_205201.JPG
IMG_20190325_205148.JPG
IMG_20190325_205045.JPG

Attachments

dsounded

Jesus, this is so so so terrible user experience, K seems to be rush finca player only, but I guess he will buy another squad and will destroy another 66 in next wars. Shame on all developers of the game, it brings me back in 2012 FIFA when you were able to strike a goal from 1 spot 100% far away(40m) from the gate.

Thamer

Lack of proper testing before implementing these new additions in the game is getting worse,
I've been playing this game for about 3 years now. The game was way way better at first (2016)
Those bad implementations were on a smaller scale at first.

What's worse is the pattern I noticed for these implementations:
1-Create a problem.
2-Put the solution for sale.
3-Create another problem once the solution has generated target profit
4- (back to step 2) ♻

What I see now, wars are suspended more frequently, and problems are way more than before.

CZechwarrior

FTX - Make Warden Tower with removing smoke too. And this trouble with run to FINCA with 4 x David will be gone.

Egis

FTX - Make Warden Tower with removing smoke too. And this trouble with run to FINCA with 4 x David will be gone.
They could do at least at War one attack one david but removing smoke its not smart becouse some of the players playing with other units like flaco or torchers they suicide one squot to destroy warden tower so don't talk about that becouse they can make that nonsence

CZechwarrior

They could do at least at War one attack one david but removing smoke its not smart becouse some of the players playing with other units like flaco or torchers they suicide one squot to destroy warden tower so don't talk about that becouse they can make that nonsence
Without smoke they can't run to FINCA with Fuegos. Smoke with 3 or 4 David Is reason why can lvl 46 attacking lvl 61 and high in war.

Last edited:

Egis

Without smoke they can't run to FINCA with Fuegos. Smoke with 3 or 4 David Is reason why can lvl 46 attacking lvl 61 and high in war.
So if I use flaco and one team of torchers how i gonna destroy bloody tower with no smoke ?

AxScorpio

"Where there's a will there's a way" and FTX does not want to change anything that does not leave good benefits.
The solution is very simple: change the award system by attack - classification, medals, etc. Reward based on the percentage of destruction.

BenOG

Administrator
Based on community feedback, we are hard at work looking for ways to counter the new strategies that David/Parca have enabled. We believe there should be a possible defense for any strategy!

Ralph Kramden

Ok @Ben - FTX Games but im pretty sure there is no defense for these davids. If a level 108 compound with 16 perfect scars and over 30 million health to finca cant stop them in under 15 seconds? How are our regular bases suppose too? There is one solution. Stop davids from stacking

Doods1985

Ok @Ben - FTX Games but im pretty sure there is no defense for these davids. If a level 108 compound with 16 perfect scars and over 30 million health to finca cant stop them in under 15 seconds? How are our regular bases suppose too? There is one solution. Stop davids from stacking
Oh my wayward son , FTX have figured already like 40 different counter solutions , what the words that you DONT see letter by letter are (we are figuring out which strategy that makes players BUY while it doesn't effect the already existed BUYABLE strategies for everything else, AND to hold on the new strategy with long-time investment so you either keep buying gold or create the need to buy other stuff by gold) that's IF they are looking at solution at all now, for me, and from what am seeing already, the amount of greed holds in this game I believe the David parca phenomena will keep going till its not beneficial anymore, I mean put your self in their shoes, you are literally SELLING every single aspect of this game (free to play, pay to win) and you created something that gives you more money (on purpose or accidentally) , would you stop it right away? Slowest game in terms of game features is this one so far I ever played/encountered , all I see either new units of new statues. Don't let me start talking about wars and matchmaking and ND lol literally YEARS to find a really good change up that balances anything out , even this sicarios sort feature , while I do appreciate the effort even if it's massively late, that's not even the sort out we were looking for. Pre-set squads would make the game ALOT easier .. Urghh it's only our fault the players, who encourage it, it's not theirs , we are sheeps!

Doods1985

According to ftx, there should be a defense for everyone offense. You interpret that as u will.
According to common sense there will be more problems than actual solution , now I promised I won't do this anymore but il make an exception... Hold on
a1992044951_10.jpg

I see... A sicario ... With blue tags..
Like an angel
60 .. Is the number
60$ offer... A LIMITED time offer...
I see.. A counter smoke talent..
What? Oh yes ...yes..
Let me hear him!

“Who ever which lies within thy sicario range , and ignite the devilish smoke of Satan, the smoke thou shalt not be activated, as it was never happened , thy buildings will see through the devilish smoke , and proceeds to protect your fake throne of gold .”

- Arthur the 2nd developer of FTX kingdom .