Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

death mask raid event

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games

Who designed this event?
he must be completely unworldly.
Who should earn all the cash for new troops?
against no deploy is alright but this is over the top !!
whatever ftx does. Everything is wrong. are there at ftx actually people playing the game?
and this for a lousy reward. shame on you!
we have normal gameplay which cost much cash for lousy reward.
we fight wars with bad reward. sicario challenge cost much cash.
and now crazy raid events without enough cash or reward.
whats going on in your brains. come down to reality !!!
thats the next step to make peoples quit.

ty

Last edited:

Egis

Ftx wants us to stay on Raid for 3 days and leave life behind :D

Keenan Poole

Only 1 person finished raid lol everybody stopped on 12 good job on making the game hard to play it isnt a fun experience anymore and you let a lot of paying customers down a lot of playerd will not go to level 61 or past 57 because of the way you got this game

Egis

Rewards are better , but it takes to long . I wouldn't mind if they remove at least that Worden Tower .

The new event can be completed only with a squad of David and parka.
I made the event with fuegos and too much energy. David Cuervo Parka Rosa. The event can't be completed if you don't have the new sícarios. You have to run to the finca. I made the event in 20 hrs.

ipasher

Did ya'll forget about exploding torchers and short-deploy tactic? Did it in 4 hours (4 squad refills) by firebomb sicarios. All of them bases were doable by firebomb, some just required sacrifice of 1 squad to gain extra energy. Didn't get first place 'cause the reward is not worth spending gold on refills

His lordship

The new event can be completed only with a squad of David and parka.
I made the event with fuegos and too much energy. David Cuervo Parka Rosa. The event can't be completed if you don't have the new sícarios. You have to run to the finca. I made the event in 20 hrs.
Not true. I don't have any david or parca sicarios. I completed it on hard setting using a combination of firebombs and energy (la quica, rosa, brone x2) with torchers.

Nasos22

[QUOTE = "Κυριαρχία του, θέση: 55056, μέλος: 2524"] Δεν είναι αλήθεια. Δεν έχω κανένα david ή parca sicarios. Το ολοκλήρωσα σε σκληρό περιβάλλον χρησιμοποιώντας έναν συνδυασμό πυροβόλων και ενέργειας (la quica, rosa, brone x2) με σφαίρες. [/ QUOTE]
It depend In what stage you are playing

Keenan Poole

Dude like why cant you hold your comments you must loving the new game way lol
Thanks for the raid, FTX. It was a good challenge (speaking of 50s bracket hard mode) :cool: Much better than lousy 'press flashback&firebomb' on 30 bases and hope that your connection is better than competitor's ;)

ipasher

Dude like why cant you hold your comments you must loving the new game way lol
It was a strategy in game with :
a. different abilities and good math behind them (I mean increasing cost in energy after every use of same ability)
b. different troop types with strengths and weaknesses (like RPG's deal huge DMG, but have low health or vice versa Torchers have huge health, but deal low DMG).

No Deploy is something that requires only 2 abilities (flashing on finca and firebombs on it) and 0 troops, making it an attack with 0 skills and 0 brain work. After mass of perfect missile and perfect firebomb squads increased above critical point and all wars became dumb ND, those anti sicarios came live. Guess what? Nothing changed actually. You just needed your talents adjusted to 5/5 and skill set lvl raised to V and maybe 1 or 2 firebombs on buildings just to gain energy for extra firebombs in LaQ squad case. OR you could start using troops brainlessly - just deploy 1...3 squads to get that small amount of energy for extra flashing or firebomb. But still it was at max 2kk DMG in 5 seconds for full amount of initial energy. It almost stopped only with WardenTower and 'health to all' talents.

PussaySquad of 4 gays wearing blue shirts deals 12.8+1.28 DMG in same 5 seconds and requires even less amount of energy. However requirements increased - now you need same amount of abilities (2: smoke and improved propaganda) AND 4 squads of fuegos. If it wasn't enough: with all that you need to draw a line of smoke directly to finca and use prop in very exact place where your troops are, it must be extremely harder for ones who used 2 buttons and had 1 point on map (finca). So when all these ... claim to be deployment kings using that type of attack, you know what ppl who played the game strategically think

TMI TMI TMI... And behind that I found some challenge for myself in raid and it was really interesting ;)

P.S. I have ND squads and even a David (whom I never used and not planning to)