Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diamond chest and Champion chest

Master B

Well since everyone knows that Diamond and Champion chests are exactly the same as gold chest (contains a sicario from rank 1-4)
It wold be great if Diamond Chest contains a Sicario from rank 3-5
and a Champion Chest contains a Sicario from rank 5-7

Marv

Banned
Well since everyone knows that Diamond and Champion chests are exactly the same as gold chest (contains a sicario from rank 1-4)
Nope if you want a rank 5-7 sicarios you need to buy it
With the offers..
Cause ftx need to make more money.
So they can hire more people to fix the game

Master B

I'm sure a couple of chests won't hurt.. And those who already claimed league chests they get something else i don't know, need to think about that :)

Chilly-P

Im hoping to get into diamond for the first time this week. Im bummed that the chest is really nothing better than i have been getting. Maybe the percentage of getting a better sicario is higher? Maybe You still get 1-4 stars, but its the better sicaros, no Ladys, Andres, etc,,,. Give me something! lol

Marv

Banned
Im hoping to get into diamond for the first time this week. Im bummed that the chest is really nothing better than i have been getting. Maybe the percentage of getting a better sicario is higher? Maybe You still get 1-4 stars, but its the better sicaros, no Ladys, Andres, etc,,,. Give me something! lol
You probaly get 2 star lobo pablo or la bomba

Julio

Sorry to disappoint you. Simple gold chest. Same as you have been getting. My prediction for you is a 2 star La Bomba or Andres.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Just won the event and got the 2 champion chests. They are, once again, just gold chests with a fancy wrapping.

Julio

It really is a funny joke. Implying to everyone that if they progress further in the league or an event, they can move beyond the GOLD chest and get something even better. Why else would you change the cover of the chest other than to imply its different and better.

Julio

After moving up to the champion league and opening up my much anticipated champion chest, i was disappointed (but not surprised) to find a 2 star Bailey. Grrrrrrr. Either change the markings to gold or make the chest give out appropriate awards. The same feedback has been received from event winners in my cartel... Two champion chests... 2 star Darwin and another 2 star Darwin. Hardly a champion's reward.

Julio

Got My diamond chest. 3 star Sebastian. Could have been a lot worse.
Yes, consider yourself fortunate (although still not appropriate). They should either change the rewards or change the chest markings. They are duping us into believing there is a special prize if you work hard and earn the special chests...

Shank

After moving up to the champion league and opening up my much anticipated champion chest, i was disappointed (but not surprised) to find a 2 star Bailey. Grrrrrrr. Either change the markings to gold or make the chest give out appropriate awards. The same feedback has been received from event winners in my cartel... Two champion chests... 2 star Darwin and another 2 star Darwin. Hardly a champion's reward.
While 2 stars might be disappointing, Darwin is not. I'm currently running 2 Darwin's on easy bases and making mad skrilla from it. Of course, he's situational and not good for wars, but he is great when you need 5 million wood, 5 million stone and 4 million iron for a giant upgrade like squad camp 19.

I have a cartel member who runs 4 Darwin's with resource reward talents and he earns so much skrilla from a map clearing rampage that he doesn't know what to do with them all.

Darwin is severely underrated imo.

EDIT: I should also note that your 2 star Darwin beats the 2 star Valentina I got, lol.

Huanito

Maybe no 5-7 , but 1-4 fused with 1 or 2 slots.
And try to give us more of that Gustavo dude.
"I like him A-lot".......

Cruzzer

While 2 stars might be disappointing, Darwin is not. I'm currently running 2 Darwin's on easy bases and making mad skrilla from it. Of course, he's situational and not good for wars, but he is great when you need 5 million wood, 5 million stone and 4 million iron for a giant upgrade like squad camp 19.

I have a cartel member who runs 4 Darwin's with resource reward talents and he earns so much skrilla from a map clearing rampage that he doesn't know what to do with them all.

Darwin is severely underrated imo.

EDIT: I should also note that your 2 star Darwin beats the 2 star Valentina I got, lol.
Yes. This. ALL OF THIS. I got a 2 star Darwin out of my chest and couldn't have been happier to get it. It's now my 3rd Darwin. And when I'm swapping resource bases, I put all 3 on. I have a couple Iron bases I get almost 200k from each time I take it with my 3 Darwins.