Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Different accounts on same iphone possible?

Jayjay

If one can help i will very much appreciate it.. i was wondering if it was possible to use two accounts on the same ios device.?

TajKyH

Yes it is.
Open new facebook account. Be sure that one fb use in Safari and another in facebook app. In ncw, go to settings, sign OUT from facebook. And sign IN. They will ask you which fb profile you want. If you click the new one, you will srart from the begining (lvl 1, woods around finca...). Ncw profiles can be changed quickly.
Cheers

Jayjay

Yes it is.
Open new facebook account. Be sure that one fb use in Safari and another in facebook app. In ncw, go to settings, sign OUT from facebook. And sign IN. They will ask you which fb profile you want. If you click the new one, you will srart from the begining (lvl 1, woods around finca...). Ncw profiles can be changed quickly.
Cheers
Thanks for this man! Very helpful

skana

Yes it is.
Cheers
But you need every time write other account facebook + password ?
No other way ? Its boring to write each time you change

skana

Thank you but i don't find on AppStore

What's the real name of your app ?

Thank

TajKyH

What are you talking about?? You need one additional fb account and swiching them in game option is very easy

Jayjay

Thank you but i don't find on AppStore

What's the real name of your app ?

Thank
Okaye so parallel is not available for the app store.. but i have finally found a solution to having to accounts on one device.. im afraid to say it and they patch it lol... but you can PM me..