Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Distinguish Sicarios

Queenie

There needs to be a way for us to distinguish between sicarios. For example; we all have 12 or more Diego's, each with different talents and skills. It is a task to go through each one individually, trying to figure out which is which, or to move skills around.
There should be a way to differentiate between them. Maybe letting us rename, number or something, so we can tell them apart.
It would save a lot of time and effort..

Matt

Good idea also I think it would be a good idea if we good move talents from one sicario to another just like skills what u think @Chase - FTX Games ;)

Queenie

Being able to move talents would be ideal or us, but not FTX. I know a good portion of mine have good talents, but on wrong sic. Like fb on diegos.. would be nice to swap out and place on scorps. But, they would take a huge hit in gold spending...

Matt

Same here I got a 5/5 missle damage on Alan, I can't see the problem I,ve already paid for these talents so I can't see why I can't put on on the sicarios I want, would be nice for ftx to think off the players and to prove that they ain't always trying to get our money

Queenie

Trying to get the right talent on right sic, is part of the process. It's sucks.. but imagine how it would be, if we were allowed to move talents. Everyone would have the perfect crew. Only thing preventing all the players to have the perfect sic, is getting right talent on right one..
Don't get me wrong, the amount of gold needed is extreme, but moving them like skills, would unbalance things. Worse 5han they are now.

Matt

I can't see a problem i think it would even the game out but hey that's just my opinion

PUZZLE

I agree about marking the sics to tell one from another.
Moving talents between sics is bad idea

Mike Toreno

Renaming Identical Sicarios. Is this a TRICK to get us to choose RANK UP to VETERAN all REGULAR SICARIOS. Instead we rank identical Sicarios as General Diego, Captain Diego, Lieutenant Diego, whaddya say?

Alehead

A fantastic idea to distinguish maxed out sicarios that have slightly different talents - please consider this request!