Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do I laugh or cry....

Bogan

War mismatch’s seem to have crept back into the game for us at Cartel De Oz...

This is gunna hurt there all above level 60 and we have have players as low as 48 and a compound 31 levels higher then ours haha..

Can’t do anything about it now just have abit of fun and see if we can at least minimise the humiliation haha.
3EF99494-F2A6-423D-909F-29799F40F04C.jpeg
A570A24C-CC46-4456-B829-79E3FDBCBBA0.jpeg

Thamer

War mismatch’s seem to have crept back into the game for us
Yeah I agree, it doesn't seem like it has been completely fixed.
Last week we were matched with a cartel 19 levels higher than us with three lvl61 players (While we only have one lvl61 player)
Still it's not as bad as what you got

how were you matched with this strong cartel?
Did you accept a war challenge?
Or searched for a war? If so how long did the search takes?

I ask because I noticed we tend to get mismatched wars if the search takes long time

Bogan

Nah search took only afew minutes. We’ve had a couple mismatched wars in the last 2 weeks but this one is by far the worst. I’m not going to complain about it to much just wanted to see if anyone else is getting big mismatches like this still.

We’ll have abit of fun this war and try new things to see if they work for when we verse harder cartels in the future.

Thamer

It would be nice if cartels can set parameters for war matchmaking:
[Either match me with a cartel no higher by X levels than us or don't match us at all]

Bogan

Maybe setting a limit of roughly 15 levels higher or something would be good but I’m not sure if that’s a realistic kind of idea to put to FTX

Bogan

Good luck Bogan..... Good compound practise mate
Cheers mate, yeah it’ll be good practice against a serious compound.. We arnt dwelling on it to much, some of the guys are having abit of a in house competition about deploying and that.

Khawar Mahmood

We recently warred with Mafia Vehla Guarda, we are level 61 compound and their compound was level 91, it was a good match though, we did the compound in 3 attacks, our first attack on compound was not good otherwise we could have take it in 2, but we learnt alot!

Bogan

Do share your experience and squads used to clear this compound;)
Don’t expect anything spectacular, I have a feeling it may take afew attempts.. Theirs a couple videos on YouTube if you search their cartel.

copyninja

Don’t expect anything spectacular, I have a feeling it may take afew attempts.. Theirs a couple videos on YouTube if you search their cartel.
War mismatch’s seem to have crept back into the game for us at Cartel De Oz...

This is gunna hurt there all above level 60 and we have have players as low as 48 and a compound 31 levels higher then ours haha..

Can’t do anything about it now just have abit of fun and see if we can at least minimise the humiliation haha.View attachment 2311View attachment 2312
what is their compound finca level and your compound finca level?

Neon234

Which skill is good among protective fury and second chance in compounds?

Bogan

Hahaha, not crying had a good laugh in the end. Was just about being matched up with a cartel 30 odd levels above us. But we copped the flogging and moved on.