Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Neto Sicario bug or Purpose

Honeybadger

New sicario Cameout it gives 35% extra health to all building s including finca. Is it suppose to be giving health to the finca aswell or is that a bug

Attachments

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games
if don neto also brings more health for the finca, etc. that is probably the deadly thrust for the game.
I hope that is a mistake or glitch otherwise bye bye gameplay!!
why you bring out warden tower and give higher health to finca when you bring out a sicario for the same no deploy protection?
warden tower is bad enough but the new sicario is probably the end.
Do you actually think about ftx? and what do you give to the developers ??
That can not be serious.
have not enough players left?

Spilli

If you compare Neto with Pacho..Neto says all buildings and Pacho all defense..strange..

dsounded

If you compare Neto with Pacho..Neto says all buildings and Pacho all defense..strange..
No, it says defenses also, because in that case it would increase lab HP etc, which is just crazy )

Eventually they will fix this I guess

Neon234

This definitely isn't a bug. Can't believe it was launched at this time.

All buildings mean Finca Defenses and Storages similar to the benefits from El Padrino statue, prison layout and Capos club.

Sicarios stack..so much higher finca health is possible. (Best case now is 5+10+25+35=75% health boost)

@Ben - FTX Games

Is this trait benefits available via talents? Then everyone is going to change to this and finca health from 9 sicarios will be what 200-300% more ?

IMG_20190124_172854.JPG

It increases health on all buildings including finca and there is talents to other sicarios aswell. You can see my finca and i have an isabella with this talent. I am cookie monster #7 world top, easy to find.

Some time ago, ben said he plays narcos in a low level but he knows what high levels need... what level do you guess ben plays at narcos? Level 7 maybe? Because what comes update after update is just--!

Last edited by a moderator:

Neon234

On my phone it definitely says defenses. See the attachment
Yeah. The news columns description was wrong. Even I didn't bother much about this sic until I saw this post.

But the sic description and the talents on few sics confirm that it is a planned move.
IMG_20190124_202830.JPG
IMG_20190124_202820.JPG

Neon234

We have to see that.

But if anyone read forum posts before Jan 2018; one of the top suggestions given to minimize nodeploys was to launch a sic which increases finca health. This sic wouldn't have needed fortas, miguels, finca 23s, finca 24s and towers.

With espinas, suppressive fury, warden tower and Don Neto, Defense has gone to such an extreme level that even players with perfect skills and talents will drastically slowdown attacking bases.

I2el3ell

Also new additional skill means swapping talents more often. :)

Well how to earn money with a balanced game. That's why this one comes. 2 mio. Hp finca incoming.

BenOG

Administrator
Don Neto's main ability is to boost all buildings’ health, including Guerrilla buildings. This is not a bug.

Pacho is a similar sicario that increases the health of all defensive structures. This does not include Finca, or labs/storage containers.

Don Neto was created after an overwhelming response from the community to increase the Finca health pool. Thank you for your feedback and we'll continue to monitor and make changes to the game with the community's help.

Last edited:

hof

Don Neto's main ability is to boost all buildings’ health, including Guerrilla buildings. This is not a bug.

Pacho is a similar sicario that increases the health of all defensive structures. This does not include Finca, or labs/storage containers.

Don Neto was created after an overwhelming response from the community to increase the Finca health pool. Thank you for your feedback and we'll continue to monitor and make changes to the game with the community's help.
LOL

Gustavo YWC

Seriously?? "we'll continue to monitor and make changes to the game with the community's help." This must be a sarcastic joke from you.

I've been playing this game for over 2 years and I've never felt as fooled as I just did. Months ago the community suggested to simply increase the finca energy, that would have solved all problems immediately. Would even have been understandable if you'd put that out as a talent back then. But first bring out Forta and Miguel, with the according talents, to earn on the bug you caused yourself. With the current update, it's all becoming pointless to have Forta/Miguel. But instead of compensating for our purchases (like you did ages ago, when the Fuegos were weakened), you're just now releasing the new Sicario that you should have released months ago to earn even more money now? And we should buy it plus new talents? I really enjoyed this game but this time is over. You're just making things worse right now and you don't even seem to notice.

A

attack and destroy him c’mon
You ftx make me laugh every time

Attachments

copyninja

The problem is you do not measure who the majorities are and have listened to those who got bored of the game because they have peaked their skill or ran out of things to buy in the game. The defense in this game became too tough for an average player... and most of them doesn't even know how to put in the right talents on their sicarios.

zecke2

Seriously?? "we'll continue to monitor and make changes to the game with the community's help." This must be a sarcastic joke from you.

I've been playing this game for over 2 years and I've never felt as fooled as I just did. Months ago the community suggested to simply increase the finca energy, that would have solved all problems immediately. Would even have been understandable if you'd put that out as a talent back then. But first bring out Forta and Miguel, with the according talents, to earn on the bug you caused yourself. With the current update, it's all becoming pointless to have Forta/Miguel. But instead of compensating for our purchases (like you did ages ago, when the Fuegos were weakened), you're just now releasing the new Sicario that you should have released months ago to earn even more money now? And we should buy it plus new talents? I really enjoyed this game but this time is over. You're just making things worse right now and you don't even seem to notice.
Here the same.
Totally agree with .

I hoffe da kommen noch viel mehr Beschwerden. Auch an den Support . Ftx muss merken das Sie nicht alles mit uns machen können.

Ty