Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Donate from a cartel to a player!

Would you like the option to give resource from the cartel bank to a player in the cartel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • This idé was RUBISH!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

BaciHisen

Why not make it possible for the capo and right hand to make donations from the cartel bank to an individual player? That way you can give more to someone that deserves it and that way the stronger players can help the weaker players to become stronge. Wich in returen makes the cartel stronger.

Master B

And the option to trade sicarios in the cartel would also be nice
I love that sarcasm, and I totally agree with you...
What's up with us who are currently lvl 40-50 ?? Nobody helped to us. It took months to get at that position. And now when a new player comes he will be able to jump on lvl 40 in 3 weeks, nope. I don't think so, bad idea.

Marv

Banned
I love that sarcasm, and I totally agree with you...
What's up with us who are currently lvl 40-50 ?? Nobody helped to us. It took months to get at that position. And now when a new player comes he will be able to jump on lvl 40 in 3 weeks, nope. I don't think so, bad idea.

New players can already jump.to level 40 in 3 weeks
If they take a Subscription offer

Julio

No. It sounds line a good idea on the surface, in reality it's a really bad idea.

So you have a level 50 player who gets fairly higher outpost and pvp attack rewards subsidizing a level 38 player? And the level 38 player advances quickly? With no time or energy invested? Wow, that could be so abused!!! I do not like the idea. And the people who played gold chest roulette and have a bunch of extra sicarios they are not using. Nope. Don't like it.

sky_high

people with multi accounts would just abuse the **** out of that so no.

Master B

NOPE. Maybe trade Sicarios but that's about it.
That wouldn't be a good idea.. Imagine someone who is playing only armed trucks.. now everyone would be able to exchange.. and he would turn up with 4 chips..
Same thing with scorpions and rare sicarios.. 5 reapers easily... imagine lvl 20 trades with lvl 50 .. lvl 50 gives him 4 diegos rank 6 for 2 weeks.. that lvl 20 would be unstoppable.

Seyfert

Trade sicarios is interesting idea .. but the game will become more unbalance ..because everyone will start selling sicarios outside the game .

EgregiousParagon.

Oh it would be the amazing option. I am all 100% for it.

During vulnerable time I would donate all to my cartel, and an hour later I would donate it all back to myself. That would be totally awesome. Forget worthless vault. I will use cartel bank that is not a subject to raids.
Or we will get cheap Chinese resource sellers to undercut FTX...

Julio

Oh it would be the amazing option. I am all 100% for it.

During vulnerable time I would donate all to my cartel, and an hour later I would donate it all back to myself. That would be totally awesome. Forget worthless vault. I will use cartel bank that is not a subject to raids.
I hope you are being sarcastic.