Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dont Be A Sucker

Chilly-P

You can but its not any fun doing 2 or 3 upgrades a week. At least not for most people. Im not complaining, just stating facts. if You want to play a free game that is also fun, this one is probably not for You.

Chilly-P

Not to mention how much time You will need to invest. Be ready to stay on the game for 3 Hours straight while You clear that map.

Jordan'Nataniel

You think this game is to play a couple of months or even a year and you want to be high levels or have everything to a brim? Do not be naive, the games are to keep advancing and that every construction is delayed more and more for me I think it is little time the construction because we games like clash of clans that in a town hall improvement 9 (that the ceiling Is 11) city council takes 14 days and in this game is not so much so do not come to complain about the game because I think it is pretty good the subject of avanze. So I urge you not to criticize if they do not know how to play or if they do not know what is game of this caliber better give advice or suggestions to improve. Thanks in advance.