Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Easter is comming !

Maniakbn96

You just proved my point. Thats about 12 months worth of upgrades & gear (and i dont think this game has been around that long), or about 500-1000 dollars worth of bundles & gold.

Lol, get the **** outta here
Pay players make it possible such games exist.
Or do you think the developers and company's are alive because of free players?
If that is good or not is not the question.
But it is absolutly normal you have
advantages if you pay.

Centipede

Pay players make it possible such games exist.
Or do you think the developers and company's are alive because of free players?
If that is good or not is not the question.
But it is absolutly normal you have
advantages if you pay.
Bro, Im a pay player. Which is why I know what it took for that lvl 47 to do what he did. Ive spent hundreds on this game, he spent thousands.

Im not trying to spend 20 hours a day & half my paycheck on this game like u or cuban. Be realistic

Maniakbn96

Bro, Im a pay player. Which is why I know what it took for that lvl 47 to do what he did. Ive spent hundreds on this game, he spent thousands.

Im not trying to spend 20 hours a day & half my paycheck on this game like u or cuban. Be realistic
That's what I try. Be realistic... and beat a 2-3 lvl higher guy is absolutly possible... of course there are a few who pay more and you are not able to get them down, but that's the game.

As I was lvl about 55 I had excactly 3 different opponents on map: Don roman, Pablo (Lgf) and Vito(all lvl61). it was fun to try to get them down. Sometimes it worked, sometimes I died...

I know another player from our cartel (yuriy) had no enemy's on map. Only outpost! 5 month long!
He only could gain resis with outposts or revenges...
he had to put finca in front for some days, make all revenges at the same day...
So he earned his resis...

I never read something like "that's not fair" from him...

Centipede

That's what I try. Be realistic... and beat a 2-3 lvl higher guy is absolutly possible... of course there are a few who pay more and you are not able to get them down, but that's the game.

As I was lvl about 55 I had excactly 3 different opponents on map: Don roman, Pablo (Lgf) and Vito(all lvl61). it was fun to try to get them down. Sometimes it worked, sometimes I died...

I know another player from our cartel (yuriy) had no enemy's on map. Only outpost! 5 month long!
He only could gain resis with outposts or revenges...
he had to put finca in front for some days, make all revenges at the same day...
So he earned his resis...

I never read something like "that's not fair" from him...
Understand that you guys are the 1% in this game. Youre having those problems because FTX makes it either impossible, or too expensive for enough players to reach that level. So the challenge for you guys is gone. Thats on them. Start a new thread for u 1% ers, but for the rest of us, (just take a look at that poll) weve got a serious problm with matchups.

Last edited: