Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Email list

Msblade

Can I please be put on your email list? I really LOVE the game other than it not giving enough coins.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Msblade ! To be added to the email list, I need you to please send me a support ticket from within the game saying you would like to be added. I need your identification numbers that your ticket will provide in order to attach your account.

To send a support ticket please click the gear in the upper right corner > "Get help" > "Contact us"

Thank you so much!

Gargamel

Hi @Msblade ! To be added to the email list, I need you to please send me a support ticket from within the game saying you would like to be added. I need your identification numbers that your ticket will provide in order to attach your account.

To send a support ticket please click the gear in the upper right corner > "Get help" > "Contact us"

Thank you so much!
Can we be added to a mailing list on the Breaking Bad game the same way? Do you offer anything like that for B&b