Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Energy problem + hotfix

Dariuselu

Hi,

I really don't know why no one is complaining, but from the last update I don't get the cartel energy bonus. My helipad gives me 38 energy + 5 extra and while attacking it gives me just 38. I saw that they're going to make a hotfix, but how long should we wait? I hope it will be released before the start of the event. Thank you.

Julio

Hi,

I really don't know why no one is complaining, but from the last update I don't get the cartel energy bonus. My helipad gives me 38 energy + 5 extra and while attacking it gives me just 38. I saw that they're going to make a hotfix, but how long should we wait? I hope it will be released before the start of the event. Thank you.
mine is fixed

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Mine isnt. It blows My mind they would let something like this go this long.

A real game developer would have fixed this IMMEDIATELY.
We did. You have to publish some types of fixes as updates. Updates require platform approval. Platform approval (Google, Apple) takes time.

++ESREF++

@Chase - FTX Games My Energy Flux problem is still on going but slightly diffirent from others I think. When attacking to enemies there is no problem but when I'm attacking to enemy outposts I can 't use +5 Energy Flux. Any suggestions?

Dariuselu

You use android or apple? Apple still broken
@Chase - FTX Games My Energy Flux problem is still on going but slightly diffirent from others I think. When attacking to enemies there is no problem but when I'm attacking to enemy outposts I can 't use +5 Energy Flux. Any suggestions?

Lol, just know I realize that it gives me only 38 when attacking enemy outposts. For the players it's fixed to me now. I hope that at the event it will give me the whole energy flux.