Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Error 10004

I was doing the raid n game froze mid attack so exited then reopened the game and got error mesg. 24

• Help lol

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I want back in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keith Doherty

I was doing the raid n game froze mid attack so exited then reopened the game and got error mesg. 24 hrs now n still nothin. Please help

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Keith Doherty our support team is standing by ready to assist you. From in-game could you please send a support ticket describing your error and what you were doing leading up to the error. You can send this ticket by going into your options menu and clicking report an issue. Thanks!

Keith Doherty

Hello @Keith Doherty our support team is standing by ready to assist you. From in-game could you please send a support ticket describing your error and what you were doing leading up to the error. You can send this ticket by going into your options menu and clicking report an issue. Thanks!
I can't get in at all. Sais tgat yhe game will restart butthats asfar as it gets. :\

BenOG

Administrator
Ok no problem, you can also reach support by emailing them: narcos@ftxgames.com. Be sure to list your phone make/model, OS, and describe what happens when you try to log in.

Keith Doherty

Ive done everything you've asked in our emails and still cant get in. Iys been over a week. You peoplecreated this game...whats the problem. Have others had thos ptoblem? Im gyessong yes. Not too reliable