Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Errorcode10004

Michael

something happens with my game because whenever I go collect the reward of the league the game gives me errocode10004 someone can help me????

Justinas

I writed thread about what :) i know like 10 persons who have same problem. If you find solution please type it here ;)

I writed thread about what :) i know like 10 persons who have same problem. If you find solution please type it here ;)
I have got players in my cartel with the same problem...they think that are actualizations in the game..

LAGRIMA

i have the same problem i cant get my prize from the league that i work really hard to earn now i cant get it cause i get and error code everytime i try te get it

Running

i have the same problem i cant get my prize from the league that i work really hard to earn now i cant get it cause i get and error code everytime i try te get it
I believe it's giving everyone this error.. It's because of them trying to fix the gold glitch, it's not letting us receive any free gold..

UncleJimm

same here but i thought it start happen weeks ago and now they still trying to fix it. hope it done very soon

Mike Toreno

I believe it's giving everyone this error.. It's because of them trying to fix the gold glitch, it's not letting us receive any free gold..
Some hackers hav got the GOLD RUSH 999999 Syndrome kickin' in

the ITCH is so funky.

Gold glitch happens we gotta beat the crap outta hackers !

lamaJ

Yes. Thats true. This league claim bonus of free gold is directly for gold exploit. So if this fix, the gold exploit come back. Let see what gonna ftx gonna to do with this error