Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Event bonus crap

Martinez

I completed this last event for a Ground Defense skill bonus and just received 4 health skills and 3 armor skills. So I got no counter skill needed for the bonus...

What is this crap? Another gold trap?

Attachments

Crashy2

I completed this last event for a Ground Defense skill bonus and just received 4 health skills and 3 armor skills. So I got no counter skill needed for the bonus...

What is this crap? Another gold trap?
@Martinez i think I made thread in bug section regarding the event where I didn’t get 1 of the skill for the completion of the set bonus of ground defence. @Chase - FTX Games can you please look into this as we’ve completed event and didn’t get the complete ground defence level 3

Honeybadger

I completed it. Reached 1652 since i’m over level 50. Got all chests. 7 skills.
Yeah im level 47, it was 6 skills chests level 2 you need score 1200 to get all. i got one ground defense bonus and for the other 3 it was the same blue circle, i thought my luck couldnt get any worse, till i read yours im grateful now.

Martinez

Yeah im level 47, it was 6 skills chests level 2 you need score 1200 to get all. i got one ground defense bonus and for the other 3 it was the same blue circle, i thought my luck couldnt get any worse, till i read yours im grateful now.
I’m glad I could make you happy! Something FTX is trying so much to take away from us...

double pownage

Pretty clear a scam to make u buy chests to find remaining.

Remember there are no rewards in this game, it looks like it but ftx will turn any reward in something crap tastic

Buhawi

Pretty clear a scam to make u buy chests to find remaining.

Remember there are no rewards in this game, it looks like it but ftx will turn any reward in something crap tastic
Or wait again for the next event to maybe complete the set. It's still a good win getting those lvl3 for free rather than opening skill chest and get random things you wont need. I think the opportunity for improvement is the dice on the event. was very limited.

Dr.D.Fence

i only got 40 dice total this event. No 50 dice in the chests I got. This was on hard mode. After 2 events I still do not have the 2nd chance skill set complete either. Soon gonna have to stop playing this waste of time game.

LVMonkey

If you notice the wording for the event it NEVER said you were going to get the entire skill set... it said you had a CHANCE at getting the skill set. Each box "contains a skill from... skill set." It didn't say you'd get every skill in the set.. just a skill from the set. Some got multiples and no sets, and others got whole sets. Luck of the draw.

There will surely be another raid in a week that will give you another chance at the missing skill you need.