Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Event is way worst made it way harder with no reward and no blue money

Rdogg420kgb

Barely any reward and it say my storage is full and not even close not on one storage no blue money dont spend no money everyone in tell they fix this and they took away are paratroopers that we earned

Reactions: Ben

Master B

Just please don't **** and complain about everything. At least there is an event. At least you will get some rewards.. Be grateful.
I came on checkpoint 21 as well.. And cannot go any further, maybe I would if I pay some gold. But i am happy enough with anything I get.

MAXIMUS

Yeah im suprise and find it hard to believe a group of people sat around a table and agreed these implementations were the way forward LOL.

Starting to think the FTX development team only consists of some 500lb cheeto eating machine in his mothers basement.

Rdogg420kgb

Just please don't **** and complain about everything. At least there is an event. At least you will get some rewards.. Be grateful.
I came on checkpoint 21 as well.. And cannot go any further, maybe I would if I pay some gold. But i am happy enough with anything I get.
Just keep quiet you don't no what your talking about just because you dont spend money we do when they take away from us like are paratroopers and blue money so we will spend more money ther being greedy so zip it

[<[cr420]>]

If you guys don't like the game quit.. or else just play, the rewards aren't as big, but it's better without paratroopers, I personally won last event all the way to last level with troopers, but now it's actually challenging..

Rdogg420kgb

If you guys don't like the game quit.. or else just play, the rewards aren't as big, but it's better without paratroopers, I personally won last event all the way to last level with troopers, but now it's actually challenging..
You can go play some were else stop getting in my business kick rocks lil b

ACO

Banned
You seem like the type of guy that is happy with what he gets and i respect that but people invested loads of gold+time in upgrade/research+ingame curency+realmoney to upgrade their sicarios+talents+paratroopers to be able to do what this event forbids them to do.
Should we be happy we at least got an event? Yes i agree. Did the event had bugs? Yes! Is this event worse then the previous one? Yes! Did ftx just prooved they are greedy ___ again? Yes!

Last edited by a moderator:

IvanZG

I'm glad that event is here. Stupid is that there is no paratropers. I don't have much problem going to the end (almost) on event. last time I finished it without puttting army down, now i used all reinforce I had and didn't come to the end. LAST TIME WE ALL GOT REWARD LIKE WE WERE No.1 Game isn't to play with paratropers.... It is easyer, but there is no fun in it. We all spend money and time in training camp, so maybe it is stupid that there is no paratropers..... better luck next time :)

Reactions: ACO

Master B

You seem like the type of guy that is happy with what he gets and i respect that but people invested loads of gold+time in upgrade/research+ingame curency+realmoney to upgrade their sicarios+talents+paratroopers to be able to do what this event forbids them to do.
Should we be happy we at least got an event? Yes i agree. Did the event had bugs? Yes! Is this event worse then the previous one? Yes! Did ftx just prooved they are greedy ___ again? Yes!
I upgraded my paratroopers from lvl 3 to level 8.. i get raided a load of times. I just have my tactic of getting resources and saving it, and keeping it.. I am building now helipad, bank to lvl 9 and port to lvl 8.. it's just a tactic in clearing map, doing outposts.. I would understand you if they for example nerf Diego, i would say, yup you were damaged. Just turn a blind eye on those bugs.. Maybe if there is more support members and stuff, it would be much faster everything, fixing and so on, more ideas.. That's all

tester

Game isn't to play with paratropers.... It is easyer, but there is no fun in it. We all spend money and time in training camp, so maybe it is stupid that there is no paratropers..... better luck next time :)
Are paratroopers in the game? Yes. So game is made to play with them. If not, just remove them from game.

Maybe people invested a lot so they can use para. Also the same with all the other game mechanics.

As long as they are in game, people will want to upgrade them and use them. Some like gordos, some fuegos, some missile or Fb.

double pownage

For me, i dont mind troopers are gone. Since my firebomb damage isnt as high to clear and use troopers.

I think this event hurts people who only levelked fuegos.
Not sure what best troop combo is, do pure fuegos work good?

double pownage

I like the event, its a good way for most people to progress. Without it many people would be stuck and quit for sure.

Its also good for cartels to have stronget new peeps who can progress